Attribute set bonus gap

I would love that and most likely it would fit the theme too (lore whatever) For PVE it would be absolutely an easy, elegant and option-full solution.

But I can see already PVP ppl would have a rant because of it. :smiley:
They wanna see how the other might be speccedā€¦ Or is it just in the head of Joel?

I agree.
Thought Iā€™d try an epic set and wasā€¦
Underwhelmed.

If thatā€™s not bad enough, theyā€™ve taken away the ability of most t4 blacksmiths to craft flawless hardened steel greatswords.
Thatā€™s a real pain as I just canā€™t justify the time to put into starmetal for the extra couple of damage points.

They are bit by bit making this great game less fun to play.

Never mind just got my first obsidian sword.

1 Like

NO, i 100% agree with that. It is really good to know what armor bonuses have that current player. But at the endā€¦ it doesnt really matter. Most players run the same Str + Vit buildā€¦ so i think it would work for PvP as well

1 Like

TBH hardened steel was a bit OP OR starmetal was a bit underwhelmingā€¦ but I liked them both.
Ever since I am using tellithā€™s sorrow and ever since weapon displays working I found a great place for my old gearā€¦ :smiley:

Why am I using that specific 2h? Because we donā€™t have enough points so I am playing with 0 strenght in my farming specā€¦ need a heavy hitter weapon to be able to do like a small damage at least. if I donā€™t wanna freeze to death in the northā€¦ inside the only one armor which will give me that encumbrance bonus I need to have the 50 (exiles warm protection gear)ā€¦ so yeah Thatā€™s why this armor system needs a rework. TOO restricting.

Obsidian is good but the durabilityā€¦ blah.