Battle Pass items

So my friend has unlocked all battle pass items and can’t make any of the items. We play on Lady Echo’s server ps4. He goes to make the item and nothing happens. I would share a video but am unable to figure out how. Basically when you click to make and nothing.

1 Like

There is a bug right now where the FC Live has spotty connection to your console play and so it may not register you got these. The only solution I know that works is to log off and log in again.

2 Likes

It didn’t work

The biggest tell us it you are connected to the bazaar, challenges, and battlepass sections. Also if the message pops up why going to the online section of the main menu says you aren’t connected to Fac live…that will be a huge tell

Question. Have you purchased a BattlePass? They unlock but are not claimable unless you have purchased a BattlePass. The good news is that purchasing it once lets you accumulate enough coins to purchase the next.

I have the same problem, I have the battle pass. It says I can craft it. But the 2nd I try to do. It says unable to start crafting items. I also can’t spawn the items in, It’s acting like a DLC you haven’t purchased.
Also to clarify, I do own the battle pass and I have unlocked everything up to my current level. It shows up as green, in my crafting benches.

I play on a private server.

1 Like

Does the server owner have to have the right to the items?
That would be ironic.

1 Like

We both have the battle pass
We can spawn the items with admin or in creative mode for the decoration items but can not make them

I haven’t had an issue with connection yet

Another issue we have run into is some of the challenges don’t give us the credit for doing that challenge. One of them was a dungeon, can’t remember the name but it is located in the volcano. The first time it came up I got credit but the next 2 times no credit. My friend had an issue with the same challenge and another one he got.

Greetings Exile,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Please submit a ticket to our Help center so our team can investigate what’s happening in your accounts.

Make sure to select “in-game purchase” as the issue type.

Have a great week!

It’s happened to me. I’ve sent funcom the videos but nothing has been said. I have noticed that I can craft these items on another server, but the server I always play on I cannot. I dunno what is happening

1 Like

Well looks like they want us to submit a ticket. I thought this was how they looked into and fixed the issues.
So every issue then?

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.