Bestial claws NERF

So you are basically telling me if i don’t agree with you, go find another game. Well, if you didn’t like the fact acid arrows were massively op and offline raid tools, then you should either be on all 6 hours of raid every day, or go find a game you wouldn’t have to.

That idiotic logic of “don’t like it, go away” can be applied to every opinion and situation on this forum, but in reality, it is not really a solution, just a way to for someone to remove opposition to their ideology and not have to find a middle ground that can work for many.

3 Likes

In Hyboria, there are some weapons with “special powers”, well I can live with that since it exists in hq’s, but I would like to see running&sprint at higher speed than any weapon (on the same speed of an attack I accept a sprint one), otherwise, if a player can be faster using said weapons attacks than me running, I’ll ask for mounts :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

You are absolutely correct, I think it’s silly and have stated in other threads that the stamina glitch needs fixing. Plenty of people raid with no encumbrance member on their team because u can just claw ur way back easier.

Couldn’t agree more, I don’t like playing with people that have a hungry hippos mentaility but I promise the claws are not an I WIN button, neither was the spear. Claws do make a decent player a lot more challenging though and if you don’t have claws then you are at a DEFINITE disadvantage.

No but I’ve found a game that fits me, others should also. I saw that game introducing a new item that would IMO drastically change gameplay. I suspected that this item was not given proper consideration by the dev team and threw up a red flag for them. They adjusted and I haven’t said a word since. I think I actually said remove them from the game in my test live post, so I accept middle ground.

then probably time to take a break and see if there are better options available. I did once when lag became too unbearable for me and found out that nothing else was sparking my interest so I came back.

Lol claws aint that easy 2 counter against pro claw users lol i wiped 10 people by myself with jhebal sags claws hahaha i was scared at 1st but the claws gave me confidence. Fun fact poison on claws is the best thing ever lol it kind of does need a nerf but so does anything with poison tbh

1 Like

If your on xbox fight a guy named mariasol he is the most proest claw user ever and ik i made that word up lol. But using the normal run in circles with hammer strat does not work on him because he is actually good with the claws.

Conan isnt just focused on one thing its a game trying to do all… The same way we have pvers complaining about pvp changes that affect them. Also @ the cat guy

I’ve seen some videos where people use Claws to “wipe” other players. Mostly players who aren’t actively trying to fight back, who get ambushed from behind or from above and just try to run away. In fact, I have yet to see a video where a player with claws fights a competent player who’s fighting back.

Now, I’m not saying you’re one of these backstabbing cowards, but I haven’t seen evidence that the claws are as good as people claim them to be, except as tools for murder.

The JS claws should be better than something you get from a 1 skull at the Den.

They move way to quick and not enough stamina drain. They should not have the same speed as JS claws because to get his you really need to work for them. Its a challenge to make and a reward for your hard work. They are on a timer.

Nothing should trivialize his rewards. Even if it is a temp requard on a timer.

These trivialize this greatly. And considdering the Den is very much a beginner area, anyone can truly wield these claws and forgo JS anyways.

I’m not calling for a huge Nerf or removal. But these should be brought down to the level to match where you find them.

That area is steele level. Not hardened or star metal and should be balanced accordingly.

4 Likes

Yeah the cross raiders on our server dont run and they invade alot

^^ enough said

You found the auto lock and spam light attack button … :joy:

I have seen skilled fighters using spears and daggers to take out claw users, it’s tedious and frustrating tho… and not fun when it’s happening all the time … 8/10 times the claw user will win…

1 Like

All valid points. This is the summary of claws that @Funcom_Community should see. Lot’s of likes on @Hexsing post. It’s not a nerf, it’s pointing out what should be obvious and needs adjusting for balance. I have tons of these things, the motivation for me should be to cry for a buff on claws, but that’s selfish and unreasonable.

2 Likes

Stop nerfing everything

Some weapons in the real world are flat out better too

I must have forgotten that this forum was made so we could talk about the real world and I must have also forgotten that claws are good weapons in the real world

And you’re still just talking about 1v1s where the non claw user is skilled and the claw user isn’t. Add a couple people or give the claws to a good claws user and that 8/10 turns into a 100000/100000.

As long as you’re even decent at pvp, you’re literally immortal with claws. Before I started my break from the game (because claws combined with avatars being disabled have just ruined it for me) I started using claws and literally never died apart from removing bracelet to get into my base. Before that, I was using other weapons and dying more than I ever had because everybody else used claws and I couldn’t escape or fight back against them. No matter how many I killed, they kept coming back with more claws. At one point, I died while carrying 13 sets of claws and had brought none into the fight myself.

Some of these claw users even tried to 2v1 me without using them to prove that they didn’t need them. They died within 30 seconds.

These claws almost entirely remove skill; they make decent players immortal and make good players walking avatars. Not to mention, as @Hexsing stated, they are WAY too easy to get.

3 Likes

Is there such a thing as a good claw user ? I do not use them … don’t wish to use them … never will … too easy to get and too over powered… not fun just locking onto some one and spamming light attack’s … I use daggers or pike and usually end up dying ( I’m not great at pvp but survived long enough on pvp servers :slight_smile:) the game now is seeing how long i can survive against 3-4 claw users at one time … but I also have really good fighters in my clan that can take out “good” claw users without equipping claws … but they are getting bored of it … like u say they just come back with another set and usually we run out of potions and bandages by that time … just lower the stam drain on light attacks and don’t allow poison and I have no problem with them

2 Likes

We are a 4 -5 person clan at most … against 7-8 people … we manage but there making me honestly not even go out and fight anymore …