**Game version: During 19/09/2022 on the Steam version.
**Type of issue: Bug
There seems to be an issue with the cutscenes when playing through the story, the screen was completely black and only the audio was playing with the subtitles. However, the audio does not play straight away until after alt-tabbing out of the game and going back into the window. I did not experience this issue when I started playing the game on release, until I got to the level Incaustis. I even checked the previous cutscenes in the extras tabs of the codex, it seems these cutscenes are now also getting this issue.
Greetings from Hell! And welcome to our forum.
Thank you for your report. Can you share with us your PC specs and what graphic settings you had on your game?
We await your reply.
Apologies for the delayed response.
Sure. My graphics settings is set to High, and my PC specs is the following:
- Case: BE QUIET - Dark Base Pro 900 Rev.
- Motherboard: ASUS ROG STRIX Z690-A GAMING WIFI D4 LGA1700
- Processor: 12th Gen Intel(R) Core™ i9-12900K 3.19 GHz
- Memory: CORSAIR Vengeance Pro RGB DDR4 3600 MHz PC RAM - 16 GB x 2
- Storage: WD _BLACK SN850 PCIe M.2 Internal SSD with Heatsink - 2 TB
- Power Supply: CORSAIR HX1000 Modular ATX PSU - 1000 W
- Graphics Card: Asus GeForce RTX 3080 TUF Gaming OC V2 LHR 10GB GDDR6X PCI-Express
- CPU Cooling and Fans: Kraken Z73 360 mm Liquid CPU Cooler
I think I might have something extra to add to this issue which I think might be worth noting. I was thinking what I was doing before I went on Metal Hellsinger again to continue playing the story and see if that possibly affected it at all. I went into the NVIDIA Control Panel to change a setting for another game before I next played Metal Hellsinger again and got around to the next cutscene. I changed a setting for Vertical Sync from ‘Adaptive’ to ‘Fast’ in the 3D settings of the Control Panel. I changed the Vertical Sync back to Adaptive and the cutscenes seem to be working fine for me now, I can see the cutscene cleary, and I didn’t have to tab out for the cutscene to start either.
Greetings from Hell!
Thank you for the additional information. We shared it with our team for more investigation.
We appreciate your patience while we review your case.