Blank Items bug

Game mode: Online private
Type of issue: Bug
Server type: PvP
Region: EU

Bug Description:
After the update I logged into the server I was playing on and some items in my chests now have a blank icon, the actual item entity is there but as a blank asset, when I click on it there is no information about the item, I simply get the (drop, split) options

I don’t even know what the items were before they went blank as I had a whole hoarded stash of goods, most of them are still fine but there are about 3- 4 stacks of items that I now do not know what they were and are now blank entities that I can’t do anything with. Is there any fix for this or must I just throw those items on the ground now let them despawn and make my peace with not knowing what they were?

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Have items in a chest
  2. Run update
  3. Check items in chest after update
  4. If some are now blank icons with no information but still is taking up an item slot, then boom thats the bug I have.

PvP Private? Do you have any mods loaded? If so, remove and see if that’s the issue. Some mod items do get affected during major updates. You can check if anyone has reported it in the respective mod Steam group

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.