Bleeding CANNOT be cured

Game mode: [Enter game mode here: Offical PVP
Type of issue: Bleeding Damage cannot be cured with bandages, potions etc etc. Cure all “DOES NOT CURE ALL”
Server type: PVP
Region: USA

NOTHING cures bleeds. This update has pretty much made bleeding an Immortal dmg you can do to players that will not escape. Cure alls and other pots should cure this and they do not. I have read post where people claim bandages cure it. This is not true it has been tested on official pvp servers and they do NOTHING. Second, who wants to use healing wraps in pvp. That requires you to hold still. You have literally made bleeds OVER POWERED

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Cure all does not “CURE ALL”
  2. All bandages of all tiers do not work
    3.Set potions do not work on bleed etc
  3. No potions, food, ales, etc work to cure bleed. If you get bleed on you you are screwed if you cannot get away and recover before it stacks to much

I’ve cured bleed with low-lvl bandages just yesterday, right in the middle of the battle in my SP. It crippled me but stopped bleed instantly. Maybe there is some bug on servers? But I agree, Violet Cureall must cure ALL :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

I tryed to cure myself yesterday with Improved Bandages, but they worked in the same lame way than before the patch: you have to unwield weapons and to stand still to take effect. They cured bleed anyway AND crippled me.

But if you wield weapons or just move the healing effect is instantly removed.

Hey @Visago

There’s currently a known issue affecting bandages in dedicated servers that prevents bandages from curing bleeding statuses (they work in listen servers). We’ve fixed it internally and should come out with the next patch or hotfix.
Apologies for the frustration and thanks for your feedback.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.