Bookcases? Really?

@Ragnaguard one more reason why i’m not buying the battle pass . I hope you have lost nothing.

1 Like

Ah…previous stored items on Arcane Bookcase still there. Need to open the container twice tho.

@dana, @HighSaint , can we have more info here? is there a reason why u nerfed a bought item?
is that the way u build trust?

come on guys!!! who the heck allows these decisions to go live?

(what really baffles me is that with all these stuff we see - now we got ninja nerf to an already purchsed item- how the heck u hope to build trust to ur customers? how the heck u will convince us to buy?)

2 Likes

so patch was to reduce the slots?

or just to make open close auto?

the arcane book case u said got 40 slots…
is that for the new ones only?
the old ones maintain the 200 slots?

Applied to old ones. Once you took out the previous stored items to 40, the maximum slots then changed to 40. Also can’t replace items on those excess 200/40. :face_with_diagonal_mouth:

1 Like

Greetings Exiles,

Thank you all for your feedback, it has been sent to our team. In the meantime, we would like to clarify some of your questions:

• Why did we remove slots?
    It was indeed an overlook and as we stated several times: items in the Bazaar or Battle Pass should be strictly cosmetic. It had to be fixed in order to stand by our proposal and not harm those who chose not to purchase it.

• What will happen with the extra items after the patch?
    The items will remain in those slots until they are removed by you. Once you remove the extra items the slots will go away until it reaches the intended number of 40 slots.

If you still have concerns regarding your account or wish to pursue this matter further we advise you to submit a ticket to our Help center under “in-game purchase”.

We appreciate your support on this matter.

11 Likes

If this was an overlook and the items in the Battle Pass/Bazaar are cosmetic only, does that mean the Arcane Curios were an overlook also and will eventually have their slots reduced?

4 Likes

where does the curio cabinet stand in all of this?
will the curio be reduced as well?
(re-litters base with ugly chests)

1 Like

It seems clear that the curio is likely to be changed as well, so an ounce of prevention is probably worth a pound of cure… :wink:

3 Likes

sigh back to chest stacking I guess

2 Likes

It’s like this…

Arcane Bookshelf has already been sold, with the expectation that it was 200 slots. It’s no longer for sale, so it can be nerfed.

Arcane Curio is still being sold, with the expectation that it is 200 slots. It’s still an incentive to get people to buy Battlepass. So it won’t be nerfed until the next Battlepass season rolls around, and it is no longer for sale.

1 Like

first i thought it was pay2win then i loved the bookcase and now they fixed it. wow

Well, shіt. I was hoping I could count on curio cabinets to reduce the number of chests I have to litter all over the place. Looks like that will stop being the case in the future. Might as well cram as much crap in there as I can for the moment :smiley:

8 Likes

Arcane Bookshelf… Was this from bazar?
And it has inventory slots? Was this in the description?
I buyed some cc because I wanted to buy this placables with the grinder and this wardrobe.
But then I read that it don’t has any inventory slots. What was the description of the Bookshelf? How do I know if items are just decoration or useful?

I mean I play on official servers it makes no sense to spend money for decorations. All I build should be functional and not against the server rules.

2 Likes

get out of my head

3 Likes

yep…I had a beautiful storage outpost hidden from everyone and everything with a teleporter right in the middle of it. 6 curio cabinets and 3 chest on top of each…the lighting from the cabinets was enough to see what I was doing.

1 Like

They really don’t seem to realize more storage means less placeables. Which could be a good thing.

1 Like

While it will mean less placeables, but for performance it may not matter much if these storage are way more taxing than a chest, also I think the amount of stuff you have inside chests also affect performance :slight_smile:

And these have lighting to them so yea…they are going to tax the system more.

I mean in all reality, they are kaboshing “abuse” of design that I typically do and did with the curio. Designing spots that hold vast resources in a very small defined area.

They should really just make them harder to craft.