Brimstone closed server 4508

Game mode: [Online | multplayer]
Problem: [Crash | Bug | Performance | Misc]
Region: [America Latina]

[Free text]
On server 4508 there is a clan that closes all brimstone spaw, damaging the entire server and the player that were on it, keeping it stationary and no players to play. the clan named “BlackDragon. “. Just enter so that the buildings do not disappear. I ask the support attention, to help and check, I have photos proving.

1 Like

The people from Funcom won’t be on till Monday morning.

2 Likes

@sestus2009 , that is true, but there are still a few of the community who are also active on the weekend and with WA the others will inform about it.

@overfly , it would be very nice of you if you could forward the pictures directly to @Jens_Erik . Because he is the community manager and will know how to deal with it.

Survive.Build.Dominate

3 Likes

I have a black dragon clan on my server what’s the leader of yours

1 Like

I have even recorded video on the subject, but I am new user, I can not post. How do I contact?

1 Like

Hello @overfly, we’re sorry you’re experiencing a frustrating situation in an official server.

Unfortunately, this is our stance regarding harassment and griefing:

https://forums.funcom.com/t/harassment-and-griefing-issues/15950

Being a PVP server, we’d recommend gathering other allies and rallying against the offending clan.

3 Likes

Unfortunately we’re unable to intervene in this type of situation where there are not enough players able and/or willing to fight a specific clan in a PvP server.

There are several ways to destroy their structures and therefore prevent the resource blockade, and brimstone does spawn in several diferent places throughout the map.

Thank you for understanding.

2 Likes

We did used the same tactic before on a server after seen it being used by chinese/korean clans alongside with resource denying terraforming.

In the server where we did it, all clans allied against us and we have spotted at least 18 players trying to free the brimstone. Soo there’s two things you need to know:

1. You can farm brimstone in the jungle in large quantity with a underwater breathing mask and using a ‘glitch’ or bug that allows you to walk underwater. People who closed the brimstone probably do this to gain superiority over the others.

2. Cave farming is slow, but well, it works fine up to a certain point.

Now releasing the brimstone; You need to have some strong pvp players on your side and you need to be ready to kill people on obelisk teleport. First thing you do is craft as many temples as you can (level 1 is ok), I would say around 50 and do a land claim as close to the brimstone lake as possible. Then you take some catapults into peaks where you can use them to destroy the stuff.

The thing is, you won’t be able to do this in a single day, so ffocus on an area of the brimstone lake and destroy their land claim and put some temples so that you get land claim from yourself in that area. If you dont do it that way, they just rebuild it next day after raid time is over :slight_smile:

Either way, my advice is to learn how to farm brimstone in jungle and ignore the lake. Or get 200000 foundations and terraform the iron in mounds/asagarth as a payback :slight_smile:

1 Like

we started to collapse … but it’s a lot of construction, I’ll try to go to the lakes. thanks for the tip :relaxed:

You’re useless, your comment doesn’t help, I bet you’ve never been through it. Must play only on private server.:kissing_heart:

@EXP88
If one already thinks to write something, then it should also be meaningful and constructive and not insulting!

Survive.Build.Dominate

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.