Broken golden lotus

Game mode: All Game modes
Type of issue: Huge Bug/Broke/Pointless items
Server type: All server types
Region: NA***

Golden lotus pots where changed to be nothing close to lore or stated use. Seem to give “endowment, and grit” Worthless, a change with no warning and not in patch notes leads me to call it a bug. Note that info on the item still says healing. This is a huge bug and will break pvp for most players. Please fix this asap as breaking pvp is not a nice thing.

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Get golden lotus
  2. Drink it
  3. Get mad there is no healing
2 Likes

I’m going to chime in on this too. Because nothing was noted in the patch notes and previews about a change of this type, I am inclined to believe is a bug as well. Devs, can you please confirm and answer if this is so or working as intended?

This is the primary end-tier healing consumable and takes expensive mats to make. It seems pointless for it to become an aphrodisiac. :stuck_out_tongue:

Confirmed the bug with the devkit:

I took 1 golden lotus it gave me a “Charisma” buff?

Took 2 more after that which added grit and vitality if i remember correctly.

No heals at all.

Bump so thread stays open plz I too miss the heal golden lotus provided and am curious as to if this was an intended change or not.

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.