Buffing the player

The base stats buffing only the start of balancing. I also see base stats buffing as a way to force noob killing to stop.

Funcom must first increase base stats to give the player 100% freedom of player builds.

This idea is cost-effective. No nerfs neededd.

Bruh. You just quadruple posted.

I think players just need the length of the dodge increased for all three players.

Players are forced to use stats they don’t want.

We must first buff the base stats.

We dont need buffs, Thralls need debuffs.

I know nerf isnt a fave word… Thralls were in good spot before major update. The 3-5k, they few 6k were fine. These 18k one need to go…

They need to be able to die and die often so they can be replaced and not superman scaled. -_-’

1 Like

Lol I got a few 20-28k fighters running around my base.

What hits 18k?
Answer: The t4 purge thralls.

These thralls are suppose to be the best because their the hardest to get. If ur lucky and u kill and build alot u can MAYBE get 1 purge a week.
I have never seen more then 1 t4 purge fighter per purge. Plus u can only get those 18khp thralls in the cimmerian beast tamer purge and some volcano purge.

It took my clan 8 different purges to get 1 beast tamer purge and 1 t4 purge fighter.

I am grateful for this now lvl 20, 15k hp fighter as a reward for 2 months of purge grinding.

My question, why is an 18k thrall an issue when their so difficult to get? @Sera67

I think the damage nerf thralls got was much needed. At least now a player can fight a thrall and with some good technique (and a spare hour) and can defeat these tough thralls.

How does nerfs allow for true build freedom. Ask yourselves this: How can we be free when our builds force us to put points in stats we don’t want to put points in. Break the chains that bind us. Buff the player. Don’t nerf the thralls.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.