Buffs Are Broken (And Sunder debuff)

Tag your topic with platform (PC/XB/PS4)!

Platform: PC
Game mode: Private Testlive | Singleplayer
Version: 95237/17715
Problem: Bug
Crash dump link:

Looks like the change that made food/potion healing end upon taking damage is also affecting the buffs they provide, making them mostly useless. All buffs are removed upon taking any damage, whether it’s from combat, falling, temperature, food poisoning, etc.

The Sunder debuff is also broken in this way. When a 2h hammer wielding guy sunders me, the debuff immediately wears off and it says “Bandaging stopped” on the right side of the screen.

Upon further inspection, even though Sunder disappears, my armor is much lower and does not return to normal until I relog. I normally have 932 armor, after Sunder bugging out, it’s at 575.2. This effect does not seem to stack.

Unfortunately when buffs vanish due to taking damage, their effects do not remain like Sunder’s does.

Edit::
Elixir of Freedom is also broken, but it has been since before the healing rebalance patch.
Upon drinking it you get +20 stamina. Filling your water to 100 removes this effect. The 5% stamina bonus from having full water overwrites the elixir instead of stacking with it. Drinking another elixir after this has occurred has no effect until the first one wears off.

Repro steps:

1. Get buffed.
  2. Take damage.
  3. Buffs vanish.
1 Like

Same here. Need to be fixed (we like ti drink wine&vodka)

Hell yeah we do.

Yeap, here too the so called changes just screews us more. Bleeding sticking around no matter if i. Use heal , wraps, Cure all, etc etc etc. so this just make game lame to enjoy atm.