i found a very bad bug here that needs to be fixed as soon as possible with all available energy from the devs, that’s for sure.
…Gasping for air…
All named T4 female entertainers have very little to no erm ! … what shall I call it ? … arguments.
A-cup at most, if not even less, I guess.
- Imiu of Derkheto ID: Black_Hand_Entertainer_4_Stygian
- Ionna the Seductress ID: Dogs_Entertainer_4_Zamorian
- Luba the Luscious ID: Relic_Hunter_Entertainer_4_Zamorian
- Sadeh the Lithe ID: Dogs_Entertainer_4_Stygian
- Senk the Pillowdancer ID: Exile_Entertainer_4_Stygian
- Syra Brennerhet ID: Votaries_Entertainer_4
Only Lianeele ID: Forgotten_Tribe_Entertainer_4_Cimmerian comes with at least B or even C-cups, which I would have to touch more closely to decide.
And a little more on the hips would also be quite nice, nobody likes skinny models anyway, am i right.
And before the first ones scream out, that would be sexist and misogynistic…
… I can understand it too well if you take a look at the male entertainers.
A little less and these colleagues could sing in the women’s choir, that’s for sure.
- Bohdan the Flexible ID: Exile_Entertainer_4_Zamorian
- Danyo the Seductive ID: Black_Hand_Entertainer_4_Zamorian
- Oyvind Tall-tree ID: Heirs_of_the_North_Entertainer_4_Nordheimer
- Thutmekri the Dramatist ID: Relic_Hunter_Entertainer_4_Stygian
- Varkin Fleetfoot ID: Lemurian_Entertainer_4
It cant be that cold in the exiled lands.
…and whatever you’re thinking now, you’re absolutely right.
For the general pleasure of womens, it is not enough if the church bells are bigger than the cathedral.
So, for the sake of Crom, give the dancers a little more love for detail or Ymir will send you bolts of ice when you least expect them, Jhebbal Sag and Set will unleash their wild animals and snakes upon you, Yog will roast you on a spear like a wild boar, Mitra “the god of right and justice” can’t believe what you did anyway. And Derketo, yeah Derketo almost fell out of the pleasure swing when she heard about that issue. She is more than displeased, but I’m sure you can imagine that.
P.S.: Oh and dont waste some time to put this to the Trello Board, it will get the most votes there anyway. So, for the biggest bug in CE history, we are looking forward to get a Hotfix really soon.