Bugs and other update gripes

Game mode: [Online | PVP]
Problem: [Crash | Bug | Performance | Misc]
Region: [USA]

So thanks for the update.

The followers and player characters heads are clipped out of view in the inventory screen.

the hud display is clipped off of the screen

What did you do to the greatsword smash attack???!!! It’s useless now! why make it weaker and slower?! How about pick one and just do that!

The roll is pretty cool, even in heavy armor! If it where up to me id replace the roll animation with a sidestep and not change the mechanics of the dodge, just for realism, but it’s still cool.

And finally, thanks for making all of my thralls and pets useless! That yeti I busted my ■■■ to get is really great with 500 hp.

Bummer about the bugs. And the greatsword change. I really think you missed the mark with that.

Steps on how to reproduce issue:

Hello @jesstheripper, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback and concerns regarding this update!

We’re currently aware of the UI issues, they are being looked into by the developers.

The thrall system changes had been announced a while ago, and we had mentioned that we would be unable to update already placed thralls to benefit from this system, more information here:

https://forums.funcom.com/t/follower-leveling-system-and-follower-limit-now-with-added-faq/92642

It’s recommended that feedback regarding patch changes or balancing is shared in the general discussion or suggestions boards, to get a discussion going and involve other players as well, as it’s easier for us to monitor said feedback.

For future issue reports, however, please open one post per issue ( if there’s none open at the time ), as per our bug report guidelines:

1 Like

Sure thing Hugo, and thanks for the reply!

I think the startling part ( and not tooooo startling. it’s only a game, and I’ll just get more pets and thralls) is that from the comments I thought the “legacy thralls” would not update at all and just stay stagnant as they where.

But that’s enough for here, I’ll put my opinions and comments on yhe General Board and see if it’s a common opinion or just me!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.