Buildings not loading, desyncing from the server - Feedback thread

Sure, i am, can’t waite and see the choco meteores falling and melting in the desert. I nead prepare some preservations bins more, i think. :rofl:

Hey there,

We released a hotfix last night that was aimed at stopping this issue. Has any of you experienced this problem again after the fix?

Nothing yet! So far so good.

1 Like

So we can not yet confirm that the problem is resolved

Our team is still collecting data to see if there’s any instances of this problem still affecting players. If you’re affected by it in the next few days please let us know.

1 Like

4 posts were split to a new topic: Graphical issue with the game

Is this forum useful for networking related issues?

Hi Ignasis

I am also having this exactly issues for the last 2 days.

All that plus…I placed a map room and the pet tamming , i cant see them but my clanmates clan. Only after i return to base.

Go out to check the small wheel´s buidings and they have no door or the wheels inside , just after 5 min they load.

Everything you mention about stamina and for some yime can´t see my clanmantes or they appear to me as a flying character…

I play at PS4 , official 3651 …this happens all the map as I have several buidings there.

Thanks in advance if you can fix this as its becoming impossible to play…

Seems like more chests have gone missing in our base over the last week. So I am wondering if it is related to parts of the base desyncing?

Hey @Battle_Gnome

This seems more related to a decay issue rather than the building desync problem.

@Ikki

We’re aware of this issue still persisting in the PS4 and Xbox versions of the game. Once we have finished patching it on PC, we will release all those fixes bundled up in the same patch on consoles.

@dilaradonald
For network related issues please open a new thread. Also make sure you’re posting it in the right section depending on your platform (PC, Xbox or PS4).

hey,
i am also experiencing similar sort of problem.

Hey @MARKRONSON

On which platform are you experiencing this?

System is ps4 and ps4 pro
Online official server 4325 pve
base not loading coordinates are on the line of f and g 5 and 6 by the crystal cave base is 9x9 and 13 high wee have a a few pets and thrals the bases around us are loading the one down stream and up stream from the river it’s with to different players that this is happening with other bases that are way more complex and have more thrals are still loading this happen a few hours after rebuilding it with the frontier expansion

1 Like

in our official server 1126 PvP, there are 2 bases with full of thralls flying on decayed bases, as you picture. Bug still alive.

Server name: Official server #1941 PvE Conflict - g-portal . us
Coordinates: TeleportPlayer -56272.867188 -67881.421875 3082.88916
Player name: Mayu

The whole area is not loading properly and I’m desyncing a lot to the point that I die because of fall damage and I can’t even go back to my lootbox to retrieve my things.

1 Like

Hey @Mayu

Welcome to our community and apologies for the frustrating issue.
Did this problem get fixed once the server restarted?

Yes, it works now! Thank you :slight_smile:

Nevermind.

Is this only for Online servers or is this thread for single player too? I’m experiencing something similar in single player, but it’s only happening with NPC camps, not any player bases.

It’s for all types of PC issues. Unfortunately, the above solution (server restart) did not work for you, since every time you start Conan, you also restart your server.

I saw a similar issue somewhere in this forum and it would be better if you were to post it there, unless that was your post.

This issue does not really fit well with the title and deserves a more descriptive heading :slight_smile:

Regards

jim