Butt Physics in Conan?

I have a weird suggestion, and it’s been on my mind for years. I think there should be butt physics in Conan Exiles. Never posted it until now because I’ve always thought it would be a bizarre thing to post for me, but that it’d make sense considering the game.

5 Likes

I second this. Let’s also get some oily barbarians out there. I know its a desert, which is why having an oil rubdown in a tent makes so much sense. Let’s do Boris proud!

2 Likes

They could consult Capcom on it I suppose.
IMG_3024

7 Likes

I have repeatedly asked (begged more like it) for a redo of the male animation as well so that he moves more like the panther like movements described by REH than the linebacker we have today. Considering we have a dive emote, regular emote offerings in the bazaar, fatalities and are looking at even more, the simplistic male animation becomes more jarring to me as time goes on.

3 Likes

:thinking: Be interesting if it depended on the characters agility.
And jiggle physics should depend on if you set you character’s physique to speed or comfort :smile:

1 Like

Here is a good question, considering the bugs in game do you really want funcom to work on butts?
This is the same thrall, the one on the left is placed, on the right is what she looked like before I placer her.

2 Likes

What took you so long?
@Zeb years ago joined this forum to ask for butt sliders.
Today she is @Bandit_Leader and to be honest, she always was both a bandit and leader to our hearts, extraordinary friend!
So if this going to bring our sweet Zebra back (@sestus2009 use to call her this way) it would made me really happy :blush:.
I am all in for butt sliders, for Zeb :metal:.

3 Likes

I have a weird suggestion, and it’s been on my mind for years. I think there should be belly and bingo wing physics in any game.

images (12)

Feel my power.

3 Likes

Physics in Conan have a tendency to stop working. Adding butt jiggle, whilst immersive, would probably break. It would also make zero sense in certain armour sets such as Pictish Warchief, Silent Legion, Godbreaker etc.

4 Likes

idk… I think a good shimmying butt would break a god too… but then it would have to be called Gawdbricker

3 Likes

Boob physics are already weird from the back, so why not?

3 Likes

Nah… They are perfect :star_struck:!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:.
God gave a gift-weapon to the female population to “manipulate” men kind that’s full of strength and muscles! Men kind is happy about it :slightly_smiling_face: and surrender willingly to such wonder!
Everybody is happy, end of story!

3 Likes

The physics of women’s breasts are intentionally broken. The values ​​are set to make it almost impossible for the breasts to actually bounce when running and moving.
As far as I know, currently only one mod - Tot!Custom - allows you to customize the real physics of both character and thralls breasts.
So what an ass it is, they’d better take care of the chest and correct the stupid numbers.

2 Likes

Well, we have already breast physics, so butt should be also with physics and sliders. It’s not so weird as horse dicks or feline balls, that already in game

2 Likes

If your gonna do Physics… do whole body. Or even Upper Arms/Legs with it.

One(few) mod adds it already… thou it covers a section of rear and legs and moves it as one… weird looking.

Getting it right is hard… Dragons Dogma had really simple set up, and moved about decent that it didn’t look off.

CE early on had some “ok” going on. (i had a few screens of them being weird…)

Capcom has done fairly well with physics, but on “good” and “minimal” end.
They had working hair physics on psp and ps3, Not great… but it worked.
Everyone else was making you bald when you put a helmet on.

1 Like

I guess you want

CBBE 3BA

1 Like

What’s that?

Skyrim/Fallout Body Mod. That goes abit more in-depth… with some of the body holes.
(pun not intended)

Its an Ok Mod overall, but its basically standard. Some of body changing features are neat. There no… “finished product” feel to it. Slider can go from 3 to 5 and feel normal ranges… but slider goes to 100.

Spend to much time trying to make a “normal human” when mod feel designed more for ultra tiddies and butts.

After looking at other mod that adds “jiggle”
I think my issue with some of physic mods is, they go for “jiggle” and not physics.
It looks so bad… It makes old Dead or Alive boob jiggle look good…

Other, which Firesparks had video on, has same issue, Focus on “Jiggle” and not realstic hang and sway.

3 Likes

Jiggle physics in Skyrim were always a tad over exaggerated imo. I never bothered with them after trying a few out. Personally, I use CBBE for Fallout and TMB (which is essentially a UNP CBBE hybrid) for Skyrim due to UNP armour preference

2 Likes

CBBE had extension for VR, so that hands and objects could effect them. It wasn’t bad looking. Inless you had VR, you’d only notice it once in blue moon.

I think thats abit over doing it. UNP is nice if your going for “normal human” such pain to find support for it.

Upper Chest, Arms and Upper Legs/Butt moving is most noticeable. You’d see it when you run and jump, climb etc. Thou most of newer outfits cover it all…

2 Likes