Cannot Load/Continue - Mouse issues in main menu

I can start the game but then at the main menu all of the commands don’t work. When I click on them the cursor warps to the upper left corner and nothing else happens.

Everything worked fine yesterday.

this is still happening after several restarts of the game, steam, and my computer. Pretty frustrating - I cannot play the game at all.

Hey!

Sorry to hear you’re having issues. We’ll see if we can’t get to the bottom of this.

Are you running the game in fullscreen or windowed mode? Does the same issue happen if you plug in a controller and try to use that to interact with the menus?

Also, what kind of computer hardware are you using?

I just re-installed the game in Steam and that did not fix the problem.

Full screen. I don’t have a controller.

I have an Acer Aspire V17 laptop.
Processor Intel® Core™ i7-7700HQ CPU @ 2.80GHz, 2808 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 8 Logical Processor(s)
GTX 1060

I was using the trackpad. I just plugged in and used my wireless mouse, and I am then able to select from the main menu screen normally. After doing so, it seems I can play the game normally using the trackpad.

Again, this was not a problem just a few days ago.

1 Like

Thank you for providing more information :slight_smile: I’ll relay this back to the developers and see if QA will be able to build a working repro case.

Now that the trackpad seems to be working as intended, please let us know if the issues comes back up again.

To be clear, it was not that the trackpad started working. It is that I can never use the trackpad at the menu (although this used to work fine), but then once the game is loaded I can use the trackpad (until I go back to the menu.)

Thank you for clarifying :slight_smile: I’ve reported the issue to the dev team.