Can't Continue: All Progress Lost

ps4

I’ve been playing Single Player Offline on PS4. I was kicked out of the game yesterday and after logging back in I was missing items from my camp, but continued to play assuming they would reappear later. I was kicked out of the game again. Now when I try to log back into the game, Single Player: Continue: Play Offline, it takes me to the new game screen to select male or female for a new character. My entire game is gone? I’m max level and purchased the Imperial East DLC last week. I had completed about 90% of the journey and I’ve invested many hours in this game and have accumulated and built many buildings, items, weapons, and armors. Is there any way to recover my game?

You can recover your things by admin panel, but either way, its something that ■■■■■■ off all of us because it shouldn’t happen even being a game developed by a minor studio, its oficial and expensive as a AAA title.

I don’t play singleplayer, but if this happens on live servers, I would stop because I’m not hardcore so I wouldn’t have the patience to rebuild all again.

It saddens me how Funcom seems to not give a damn about putting this game to its potential, and I don’t buy the idea of “few ppl working, not enough tech\money” , they could push CE to the top 5 most played on steam as we could see in the first week of EA and release, but clearly they are not interested in this matter.

I appreciate the reply. It’s my understanding to get to the Admin Panel I will have to create a new character. I don’t want to do that yet in case there is a chance my original character and progress can be restored with the next patch. I guess I’m finished with this game unless they are able to resolve this issue.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.