Game mode: SINGLE PLAYER / COOP
Type of issue: BUG / PERFORMANCE
Server type: COOP PVE / PVP EVERYTHING
Region: ASIA PACIFIC
So I recently bought Conan Exiles. And the one reason I did so, was to play with my brother and my friends.
Everytime I try to join his co-op game that he’s currently running, it says “it’s unavailable” or the “mods aren’t in order”.
- Me and my brother share the same network as we live together.
- We have the same mods. In chronological order too.
- We both have battle eye installed.
- When I try to make a game, I CANNOT invite anyone to any of my games. I’ll send invites out by pressing ESC key and Inviting but none of them get it.
- I checked Windows Firewall - Conan Exiles is on the allow list.
Can anyone tell me how to fix it?
Getting rid of all mods and trying to play like that (still run into all these errors… We’ve tried making the game again but I still CAN’T join nor can they join my created game.
Disconnected off Discord / restarted the game. Tried 10x didn’t work.
ANY SUGGESTIONS would be much appreciated. This is very frustrating as I’ve racked up a few hours trying to trouble-shoot and nothing seems to be working.