Can't join official PvEC server (PC: #1040, #1213, #1977; PlayStation: #3052)

Edit on March 16th '23: I was able to join PvE Conflict server #1040 again today.

Edit on March 15th: According to Kaizen5S the PvE Conflict Server #1213 dosen’t works without problems too, because of loading screen bug. The bug still exists. The PvEC server #1040 for PC I’m playing on is down again this evening.

Dear FunCom team, we need your active support so that the bug can be fixed.

Edit on March 14th 2023: I’ve changed the title one more time based on the messages we received. The bug still exists and is not limited to server #1040.

2nd EDIT: Please, we need support! The bug reappeared. Status: 03/13/2023 (The title has been changed again accordingly.)

EDIT: In the meantime, the whole thing seems to be a bigger problem. I’m getting feedback from more and more Conan Exiles players that they can’t longer use the online mode on PC.

Basic Info:

Platform: Steam
Issue Type: Other
Game Mode: Online Official
Server Type: PvE-Conflict
Map: Exiled Lands
Server Name: 1040
Mods: None

Bug Description:

I am unable to log into the server. Even after ten minutes, Conan Exiles remains on the loading screen.

Bug Reproduction:

I’m trying to log into the server, but it’s not possible. At the same time, other players are on the server. Alternatively, I tried the PvP Server #1100 later. That worked without any problems. There is also no message that I or my clan may have been banned. Now, a hour later, I can’t use the online mode at all.

1 Like

Looks like it’s game wide at least on PC.

Aye, DeaconElie!

Other players from server #1040 are reporting to me via Discord that they are now also unable to use Conan Exiles’ online mode.

:expressionless:

1 Like

Same here, can’t connect to any online servers now.

Accordingly I have changed the title and the beginning of the text.

i cant play on this server since a week because endless loading screen and dissconects after 10minutes and now im unable to login. NICE

This is the current state for players of Conan Exiles on a PC:

Maybe until tomorrow evening the thing will be fixed.

This seemed to be a steam issue. Had issues on rust as well, got kicked for steam auth /auth timedout there. Both is working again for me now (~2 hours later).

It’s working again now. :white_check_mark:

Edit of March 15, 2023: Unfortunately, this status is no longer up-to-date.

:unamused:

1 Like

My friend have the same issue… idk if it is a steam problem because we are playing together online in other tittles of steam.

The bug is up to date again. It is not possible to join on server #1040.

1 Like

im having the same problem.

I can actually join on another official server - in this case PvP #1100 again -, but when I trying to join PvEC #1040 I get stuck on the loading screen again.

:confused:

EDIT: I have now reported the bug to Zendesk. Does anyone of you have a concrete suspicion where the bug could lie here? Sometimes it works and only a few minutes or hours later the problem seems to appear again.

PC, Steam, Official Server 1040 PvE-Conflict,

I try to enter the game 3 times but i cant because i get the endless loading screen.

When its possible for me to join the server i get a dissconect after maybe 10minutes and when i come back after this dissconect i cant move my character the only way i get out of this situation is to kill myself.

1 Like

same on 1977 lost connect on boss figth followed by infinite loading screenn leads to thrall die, lost, armor entire amor, weapon, tool kit and 2 hours of farm ! Amazing!

1 Like

I have had a big increase in difficulty getting to official servers.

First, most of the server list shows my server with ??? people and 9999 ping. I have to press the “back” and “join” buttons repeatedly like half a dozen times (since there is no refresh button) until I get my own server to a state where I can actually attempt to login.

Then the first time I try to login to my server will get stuck in loading for minutes and timeout (eventually). My next attempt at joining or the third tends to succeed, but its clear that there is something wrong with the servers.

I assume this may have something to do with Funcom adding Isle of Siptah servers recently…

1 Like

It seems that the problem is affecting a lot of players on PC now.

People who were able to get online on PC this afternoon are no longer able to use Conan Exiles online mode at all.

Greetings everyone,

Thank you for pointing this out. I’ve passed all this information over to the rest of the team for further investigation.

1 Like

I would ask everyone affected by this bug to give positive feedback here if they can rejoin server #1040 or to report back if this bug occurs again after a successful login to the server.

Hello @Dana we on 1977 was having this same issue pls, list this server for the rest of the team to. Thank you.