Changing PvE conflict servers to PvP

This is a terrible decision on Fun Com and its affecting the Conan Exiles community. I really enjoy this new PvE - Conflict way better than PvP. That is why my friends and I are on this type of server. We don’t want our building destroyed while we have family and have to work. We don’t have the time to put in to keeping our bases protected. But we still want to enjoy the PvP aspect of fighting other players for fun. Which you give us this option after the release is poor management. This type of server should of been testing turning the TestLive. Which i was involved with and proud of reporting bugs and seeing the great work Fun Com has brought to this game. I have to say i am disappointed in this decision and not liking how we the Conan Exiles community are being treating after 1 day of the game being released. NOT IN BETA! LIVE!

4 Likes

Again, I feel I care more about the game, popularity and life-cycle wise, than the devs themselves.

You are giving bad reputation to the product I acquired! Refunds, complains, negative reviews, will negatively affect the community of this multiplayer game!

Are you mad? I Play in PvE, so not affected. But you bertrayed all those players.

Put it simple, nobody in PvE Conflict wished to be anywhere else. Doesnt matter if they “only” lost one day! The reason behind this change is even more insulting XD! Even if I wanted to “white knight” this decision, I couldnt, you just prioritized some players (PvP ones which had no room on PvP servers) over others (PvE conflict which were already playing lol, its mindblowing)

3 Likes

@Funcom_Community @AndyB read !!! I want a Statment about how you treat your customers(its not EA anymore i payed for FULL Expierence) , are the ppl who scream they want more pvp servers more worth than player who started on PVE Conflict!!!

1 Like

That’s pretty ballsy funcom, yes you need mountains of more NEW servers, not to make pve people on a full PvP server, that’s crazy, that didn’t give more room for PvP people it just screwed already full servers. Sad

1 Like

Das ist so wie wenn man mir mein Spiel was ich gekauft habe wegnimmt ich glaub ich spinne ich will mein geld zurück …

Und an denn Vorposter Funcome hat beim Server Start diese option pve conf versprochen… ich hab gar keinen verraten ich wurde verarscht und verraten …

So now those people will abandone those servers now littered with buildings in good build spots so now those server are useless till a purge or wipe clears them out…triple loss, those players will now go full up pve server, it’s useless as a PvP server till decay and now you still new another server to replace it…Best to wipe them if you play not turning them back to conflict

All of players in a risk by rolling on another server - status or wipe!?

I got the game today after my whole gaming group decided to switch one of our ARK servers to this… We wanted to try all together on an official… Only for this to happen. I think a refund is required.

3 Likes

I’ve also made an account just to reply to this very strange move.

I’ve got 600+ hours in EA playing hardcore private PVP servers and really wanted to use my future on a PVE conflict server because i found that setup really interesting. I managed to play two full days and you(Funcom) do the incredible thing and changes the PVE conflict servers because someone made a really bad decision about the initial server park(225 servers and 9000 players).

Your stock went down 14.29% today and i’ll dump my 50.000 shares the second the stockmarked opens again friday morning, out of principal. It might sky rocket soon again but i’ll join another company’s more reliable journey. The trust is gone :confused:

2 Likes

Funcom you did a mistake its ok, now take responsibility and fix your mistake ASAP.
Return the state of the servers to pve-conflict, we CHOOSED that combat mode for a F@cking reason.

3 Likes

Finde ich auch ich wurde Klar Betrogen und verarscht ich lasse mir das nicht gefallen. Die scheisen auf mich und weil sie am längeren hebel sitzen machen die einfach auf denn rücken der schwächeren aus sehr Coole Firma. Löschen einfach meinen Server denn ich bezahlt habe mit meinem spielkauf und zeit die ich reingesteckt habe ist ihnen einfach kack egal. BETRUG ist das ich möchte wissen wie ich zu meinem GELD komme

I agree, I played this with a group of friends from ARK as well. We were ecstatic about the conflict servers until they pulled this 24 hours after release. I bought this game specifically to play with those friends. Then they back-stab and rick roll the conflict server players. It’s bs.

1 Like

this game is so f ed up atm, playing on private servers you are at the mercy of the owner , you don’t really know when ther’s a wipe inbound or some day it just shuts down for good.
so official servers were in to offer the sense of stability and long lasting experience… now with this crappy move there goes that sense, so we can’t be safe on private servers, official servers are not safe either, should we all make our own server? who do we play with then? that was a really rushed decision and they better rush to change it back before ther’s more damage to ppl’s game experience otherwise i spot an incoming wave of negative reviews on steam.

5 Likes

I’m a player with over 400 hrs and really pissed off about this. I’m renting a server so honestly doesn’t effect me much but eventually I was going to try a conflict server, guess not. I want this game to last and do very well long term, this has to be changed unless they really dont care what the players think.

1 Like

Please please please do not get rid of PvE Conflict. My wife and I aren’t hardcore enough to log in and find that our base has been trashed and all of our stuff is gone but we would still like to fight other players here and there. The PvE conflict server is the perfect mix! Don’t take this away from us!!! Otherwise we will just have to restart on a PvE server =/ @Funcom_Community

6 Likes

Devs, this is a bad idea. By doing this you are down to two different game modes in Officials rather than 3 (which was slight in the first place, but added a crucial third element to player interaction and the pvp minded that cant afford to live fulltime in Conan due to having lives).
I say keep the diversity, and fix the pvp demand by adding servers over time. either that, or change some of the pve servers to something close to a “conflict style”. Im sure some folks on there wouldnt mind a little pvp action on weekends at set times. If yer gonna shake things up, might as well do it once, and do it well.

1 Like

Wow, what a mistake. I’m sorry that happened to the PvE Conflict servers. Best case scenario: They’re restore these servers, and perform a roll-back.

5 Likes

Worst dick move I’ve seen in my 35 year gaming history.

2 Likes

Yup, super disappointed. My whole group is left wondering what to do as many don’t like pure PVP and were only willing to try it since their homes were safe from people breaking and stealing things. All that work and for what? Coem back on and everything is gone.

3 Likes

I thought your conflict server idea was absolutely genius and you do this after 1 day? That is a real garbage thing to do.

2 Likes