Character Glitching while fighting Rhinos

Game mode: [Singleplayer]
Problem: [Bug]
Region: [North America]

This is just a bug that I found whilst playing coop with my buddy in that we found a place just south of the northern Highlands (where the elephants/tigers/rhinos are, near the some ruins and the great statues). We came across some elephants and rhinos and found that (at least for me), if I fought close to the elephant/rhino’s legs, I would sometimes glitch inside of the elephant and slightly underneath him into the ground. Its a bit annoying but not detrimental (at least for me) because I could get out of it after the Rhino/Elephant moved around (charge attack) or I crouched out of it (crouch jump spamming).

Steps on how to reproduce issue:

1. Find an elephant/rhino and engage combat.
  2. Fight close to the legs (I was using medium armor, an iron shield/targe, and a Stygian Khopesh).
  3. Inevitably get stuck inside the legs during some animation and be planted halfway (character) into the ground.
  4. Continue to fight (able to hit the creature) until they move/attack or crouch jump after they die.
1 Like

They, and reptilian monstrosities, also push you into the ground.

About always when fighting bigger animals, I get stuck under it, and the camera angel is zoomed in so that one does not see much besides the animal.