Character transfer broken

Game mode: *Select one: online official
Type of issue: *Bug
Server type: *PVP
Region: [ America ]
Hardware: [ xbox one x]

Bug Description:

I was able to upload my character, but all the official pvp America region servers give a message of “character transfer not allowed on this server” when I try to import my character. This includes both exiles lands and siptah.

Steps to Reproduce:

1. Upload character
    2.try to import your character to an official pvp server in the America region
  2. (etc)
1 Like

please allow us to transfer our characters to all the servers, entire day and just about 6 servers (1 asia,all oceania and 2 european) are actually accepting the transfer :"(( funcom work pleaseeeee

1 Like

Perhaps double check the transfer rules, there is good reason to not allow transfers to/from all servers. If after rechecking the rules, you still feel this is a bug, please file a bug report to the Zendesk.

Thanks for the advice. I did check the rules, and the transfer should have been allowed. It was a character from one official pvp server attempting to transfer to another official pvp server. I filed a bug report after re-checking the rules.

1 Like

Hi @Drjmoriarty

As @DaVice mentioned, please make sure you report this over on Zendesk so that the team can look into this further.
You can read more about how to submit a ticket here: Official Servers - Terms of conduct, guidelines and procedures

If you are having any trouble with reporting over on Zendesk, please feel free to contact us on a DM.
You can read more about how to contact us via DM here: Formatting Guide - Funcom Forums