Character's head stuck

Game mode: Single-player**
Type of issue: Bug
Server type: Local game, Not applicable
Region: Local game, Not applicable
Hardware: PS4 Pro

Bug Description:

Upon loading a saved game, the character is looking straight to the left or right and slightly downwards. It doesn’t seem to affect anything else but the head is at such a sharp angle that it is slightly disconcerting and distracting. I haven’t found any other way to fix this other than exiting to main menu and reloading.

I’ve noticed an earlier discussion regarding this issue but that was an old topic and i figured it might be useful for the devs to know this issue is still around. I don’t recall seeing this in my own game until now though but unfortunately I have no idea what triggered it. This is on the Isle of Siptah map and I spent most of my time lately on building if that is of any help.

Expected Behavior:

That the character stoically stares straight ahead like normal.

Steps to Reproduce:

Not sure what to say here, I load the game and the character’s head is at a sharp angle to either side. Reload the game and it will be fine (or looking to the other side).

4 Likes

Hey @DeathGrowl

Could you send us a small video or screenshot about this issue so we can get a better idea of what’s causing the problem?

Thanks in advance.

1 Like

Hello Ignasis and thank you for the response. If it happes again I’ll make sure to produce a video for you.

1 Like

Thanks a ton!

Hello Ignasis,

I’ve managed to get the issue again and so I captured a video clip. I don’t seem to be able to upload video clips on the forums though, what are the preferred method of making videos available?

You can upload it to Youtube, for instance, and share the link as a response to this thread :slight_smile:
Thanks for the collaboration.

Ok, here we go: https://youtu.be/7g8Fl6mUFU8

1 Like

Thank you @DeathGrowl . We’ve sent it to the team so we can look into it.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.