Chests/decoration placed on shelfs decay differently

Game mode: Online official
Type of issue: Bug | Performance
Server type: PvE
Region: EU
Hardware: ps4

Bug Description:

Chests and decoration which are stacked/placed on shelfs/ nordheimer shelfs are decaying differently. I noticed yesterday that one single chests decayed in the base but the rest was fine. I saw that one chest was missing on my wall but the rest stayed. Than i noticed that they all have had different timers. Today i noticed it again.
Below are some Screenshot/Videos.
This never happens this befor. I always (for years) used to stack my chests this way and this is the first time this happend. Now i have to check every chest when i log on.

Steps to Reproduce:

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. Please be as detailed as possible; the more details, the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Play conan
  2. place chests on shelfs
  3. Watch different decay timers

1 Like

Lost a bunch of chests on shelves several months ago others were having the same problem haven’t used shelves since others have had the problem also you could make a Zendesk report.

1 Like

Same happen to me a few months back, lost a ton of great gear. I’ve come to the realization losing great gear in Conan is inevitable.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.