Chosen of Asura - April 2020 - Congrats Jim1!

https://forums.funcom.com/t/your-chosen-of-asura-for-april-2020/116749

Just wanted to start a congratulatory and recognition thread for @Jim1 as the newest Chosen of Asura.

In addition to what Funcom saw in Jim1 and his contributions to the community (both on the forums and on Discord), Jim1 has done so much for Conan Exiles. He’s worked very hard on various parts of the Wiki, and helping identify bugs behind the scenes.

Definitely well deserved, and congrats again!

23 Likes

CONGRATULATIONS I am sure everyone will Honor you with many traumas to the head and body good luck with the bruising.

5 Likes

Congratulations, Jim1. Your positive contributions on the forums, your precise and detailed bug reporting, the work you do for the Wiki, etc, are much appreciated. You deserve to be recognized for all that.

Just… good luck to whoever has to come up with an anagram of your name. Unless, of course, they decide to use the “1” as the letters “o-n-e”. Actually, Jimone isn’t such a bad name even if it may sound a bit feminine.

8 Likes

It’s Mij. It’s listed on the announcement.

5 Likes

@Jim1 I remember the time when you were asking “noob” questions about the wiki, look at you now :wink: Your efforts in testing the TestLive patches and contributing to the wiki updates don’t go unnoticed. Congrats.

8 Likes

Felicidades Jim1

5 Likes

Jim will rock it !!! :rocket: :muscle:

5 Likes

Congrats and welcome to the Concussion Squad! :smiley:

8 Likes

Congratulations @Jim1! A title well earned for a true gentleman here on the forum. You know Jim1…now that you are part of this very exclusive club, we have a sacred, noble tradition which must be upheld for all incoming Asuras… :wink:

images.jpeg-65

But shhh, dont tell anyone…its a secret! :shushing_face:

8 Likes

Congrats @Jim1 I’m glad to see that you have been selected as the next Chosen of Asura.

4 Likes

Jim. The Man. Good to be among ya!

e.t.a.

Please tell me you’re not a Teke. :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Gratz Jim1
:slight_smile:

4 Likes

Congrats @Jim1

4 Likes

@Jim1 I shall have to commence giving you more crap…

4 Likes

To be quite candid, I’m in a bit of shock right now. This honor was completely unexpected and I can think of at least 20 whose contributions are respected and valued in excess of mine.

My only desire was to enhance the experience and enjoyment of the game I love, and found that primarily in the wiki. Whether you use that or not, it’s always available with outstanding editors, timely information and help when you get stuck.

As far as initiation into the club of my superiors, I anticipate that with glee (for private reasons) and choose to ignore any recommendations from judges, freely losing my clothes to anyone who can best me :smiling_imp:

My humble thanks and,

Regards

jim

12 Likes

My vote is that you be in-game named, Jimwiki (or Wikijim) of the Page as an archer…

3 Likes

Congratulations.

3 Likes

Lol

Congrats, @Jim1! Well deserved! :slight_smile: :heart: :metal:

2 Likes

Congrats @Jim1 . But it was only a matter of time :smiley:

1 Like