Congratulations to the Chosen of Asura

I haven’t said it yet, but I want to say congrats to the Chosen of Asura!
@Multigun
@TheLOLxd2
@SirBowen
and Vattende
(I can only mention three users in a post)
I know I’ve only made my own posts and haven’t commented on other people’s posts, but it’s because I have social anxiety and keep to myself a lot of the time. I wish for the best for the community, the devs, and the community support. I don’t want to say I deserve one. Honorable titles should be earned. And congratulate the ones that have earned it so far.

10 Likes

@Vattende, I already had my say in why I was thrilled to see Vattende be recognized. But with the official announcement dropping yesterday, I’ll take the extra opporutnity to say congrats Vattende!.

@Trappist01x Everybody who is passionate about Conan Exiles contributes in their own ways. It’s why there are hundreds of Easter Eggs and references to the Conan Exiles community throughout the game. You don’t have to “post a lot” to contribute. You do so in your own way, and that’s great. I guarantee the Community team and Dev team appreciate the on-going discussions and feedback. Cheers to all.

5 Likes

Congratulations @Vattende for being the Chosen of Asura june 2019 ! :sunny::partying_face::+1::+1::+1::beers::clinking_glasses::clap::clap::clap::partying_face:

https://forums.funcom.com/t/your-chosen-of-asura-for-june-2019/77428

And obviously my congrats and my deep heartly thanks for the previous ones for what they did for the community :sunny::sunny::sunny:

4 Likes

By the way, have anyone already found one of you, Chosen of Asura, ingame? :wink:

2 Likes

I noticed someone’s Asura Thrall the other day in the Admin Panel, but forgot who it was.

1 Like

Next patch there is a place on the map where they can all spawn. Spoilers:

Sinner’s Refuge

3 Likes

I know multigun as one fo the best modder and SirBowen and TheLOLxd2 being the ones we have more to thanks for official gamepedia (without it I will never learned how to play the game).

5 Likes

Then see you soon, Multigun :wink:

3 Likes

6 Likes

@Vattende
As already done via PM, after it was spoiled in the stream, but here again gladly officially.
Congratulation for become a Chosen of Asura. Funcom has once again made the right choice.
I’ve known you for so long from the Funcom forum as always helpful and friendly and always a helping hand in answering questions, reporting bugs or taking care of the community.
So from here too, :partying_face: :kissing_heart::ok_hand::beers::clinking_glasses::clap::love_you_gesture:Congratulations.:love_you_gesture::clap::clinking_glasses::beers::ok_hand::kissing_heart::partying_face:

Greetings
SirBowen

6 Likes

A full overview of all Chosen of Asura is available on the wiki:
:books: https://conanexiles.gamepedia.com/The_Chosen_of_Asura

4 Likes

I gave my congrats via the discord if anyone wants to know :slight_smile:

They’re mostly outside my area, but I’m sure they’ve done plenty of good things for the community!

2 Likes

Congratulations to all who were chosen. :two_hearts:

4 Likes

Thank you very much @Trappist01x and the community !

Yes, of course i look the streams, and so i saw the nice little spoiler of course.
I’m very happy and proud for this nomination. I’m not an english speaker like you may know, so it’s still bit more challenging to have to tipe full textes, and complet posts.

Still this is a great world, game, and of course community, and i’m proud be a part of it.

All my wishes, congrats and thanks also to the other Chosen of Asura, you’re a great crew !

6 Likes

:rofl: yeah, that’s sure !

3 Likes

Thank you very much ! :partying_face::hugs:

3 Likes

Cromgrats!

4 Likes

Vattende,

what you may lack in English skills you more than make up with your unfailingly positive and constructive attitude. The community has people from all around the world, and non-native English speakers are probably in the majority, so there’s no need to worry about your English. You’re doing your best, you can get yourself understood, and you’re amazingly helpful. No, the fact that you find writing English challenging makes it all the more impressive that you spend all this time and effort hanging out with us and being a nice person.

To all Chosen of Asura: Thanks for being awesome.

5 Likes

Thanks for your very kind words @Kapoteeni.
You’re right, we’re a great community made of people from all around the world. That’s one of the thing i love on this community but also on the internet itself.

Let’s open the doors and mind, i can’t agree more with you. :smile:

1 Like

Chosen of Asura - yes ! but how to get the armor ?

I will add here the nice video Angry Bull made. All is shown, so care to the spoiler ! :wink:

How to get Asura amor

Big thanks to Angry Bull and the devs, and of course this amazing community !

Have all a great week !

4 Likes