We need the ability to partition off certain crafting stations and loot containers other than just not being accessible to recruits. We have players that need to be able to invite people to the clan, but they like to waste materials and do not like to farm.
- Ability to assign role access level on crafting stations.
- Ability to assign role access level on containers.
- Ability to assign role access level on altars.
- Ability to allow public access on crafting stations.
- Ability to allow public access on containers.
- Ability to create additional roles.
- Ability to assign clan invite permission to individual roles.
- Ability to assign dismantle permission to individual roles.
- Ability to assign remove thrall from crafting station permission to individual roles.
Also, it would be great to have an alliance system, whereas:
- Allied thralls do not attack friendly clans players or thralls.
- Allies can allow access to particular gates and doors but not others.
- Allies can allow access to containers.
- Allies can allow access to crafting stations, perhaps without the ability to remove the thrall.
- Friendly-fire reduced in damage like clan members, including structures to prevent inside griefing.
- Automatically kick clan from Alliance if they destroy a structure belonging to another clan in the alliance.
Additionally, it would be real nice to have the following.
- Increased range on friendly names above players or outline them in a green glow or something.
- Identification of allied players, with said increased range.
- Allow sharing of custom map markers with clan, perhaps with a dialog box to accept.
- Allow sharing of custom map markers with allies, perhaps with a dialog box to accept.