Claws of jhebbal sag trash weapons

Basically this, the entire getting the weapon was great, took a bit of time, getting the religion then getting the mats for the altar then finally getting the mats for the item itself, (although the items that you can build in the altar are compete trash as well, i mean come on lures?) then after all that… you get something that is complete trash. With all the effort these take they should honestly be equal to legendary weapons and have NO timer.

In regards to Kapoteeni. Take a greater boar with you to tank the damage while you shoot like 300 snake arrows at it.

It was my understanding when the Devs showed off the claws that the timer only ticks down when your using them. They are a bum rushing weapon for large groups not meant to be used to just walk around with to kill random things that come at you.

They are not meant for large groups, they can barely hit the single target your trying to attack, even locked on. They seriously just… suck. Yeah they look cool, but that is it, and since its a 2 handed weapon you cant even use a shield or even torch at night (since the game is stupidly dark something that is required) I can not understand ANY situation where you would use them. As a weapon they do less damage then ANY other weapon 3+ tiers lower than them. They grant absolutely NO synergy with anything, they add nothing like sunder, bleed, poison, cripple. they are barely better than using no weapons at all. Iron daggers do the same damage as them but also add bleed AND are a lot easier to control. These trash weapons also ONLY have a light attack, no heavy so the damage is further gimped to trash.
To relate to say cars, you go to a car dealership, for the same price as a Koenigsegg or Ferrari you buy a Pinto without tires and a missing axel, then in a couple of days the pinto just goes poof for no good reason and you now have to buy it again. Understand now?
It was horribly designed pathetically executed, honestly if you relate it to anything else you would be fired for introducing something this bad.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.