Claws/PunchDaggers; Buff Needed?

, ,

Welcome my fellow exile :blush:.
I got a bit confused from your title, but i liked what i read, so here i am too support your wish. When i did this…

… I have to say that i felt this “love” for claws either.
Yes claws and punch daggers are a bit “underrated” from users but their animation is unique, beautiful and satisfying for the user. On exile lands map the specific item has very low quantity so it doesn’t give a good motive to the user to continue his - her progress with this weapon. Then it doesn’t accept upgrades, so what you see is what you get.
I believe that we should have more legendary weapons from skull key chests. Not only on punch daggers, but on short swords and great axe too.
Siptah is this way however and it expands the quantity of double blades too. Whirlwind blades, or havoc and malice are weapons you must try too, it’s madness, super cool.
But jhebbal sag claws and double blades from the very beginning were special weapons. Rare to gain or fix, so you couldn’t start with them and love them too. It’s true that to love a weapon, you should be starting from the very beginning with it, to help you progress and feel attached to it.
So they changed the animation of the claws and gave you the chance to play with them from the very beginning. Reading your post one thing comes in to my mind, success! If more people, new players, will arrive here asking the same as you do i believe they will focus more in these weapons too.
So about your topic, welcome again my friend and i hope your dream will come true!
You got my support :blush:.