My PC client just downloaded 97.7 mb, was there update or my client got sooky ?
There is an update
Patch notes anyone?
If your client downloads update… Then i guess there was an update? Magic doesn’t exist in those exiled lands.
Well…I checked out what update that was, but I couldn´t figure it out. Seems like nothing changed. Maybe some little fixes shrugs
Here’s the shared content between the Xbox One & PS4 patches, likely PC patch content as well:
- Fixed an issue which would cause increased CPU utilization.
- Fixed an out of memory issue on dedicated servers.
- Addressed a number of server crashes.
- Increased security measures against server flooding.
- Fixed an exploit that would cause a server to crash under specific circumstances.
- Fixed an issue where followers would refuse to attack under specific circumstances.
- Thralls would randomly enter a space-time continuum paradox upon teleporting which would render them unable to move when commanded. We fixed this with science.
- Fixed an issue where followers would die of falling damage
- Adjusted collision on horses and rhinos to avoid them bumping the player when on follow. We’re working on a better solution for these and other pets.
- Fixed a LOD issue that would cause NPCs and wildlife to move “choppy” at lower distances than intended.
These fixes were already patched to PC last week, and I can’t see why that would force an update this morning.
Thrall behavior is worse after this patch, BTW. When getting ordered to attack, my thrall only attacks 1 in 3 times. The other two times, he just yo-yos back and forth and grabs aggro, but does not attack. Just runs back and forth. After 3-4 attack commands, he might then engage.
Thralls on “Guard me” are also not attacking reliably when you take damage.
PC had those changes done last week.
Technically, yes. Per Ignasis on the Fan Discord, PC was just updated to match up with revision numbers with PS4 and Xbox. Nothing else was changed.
We sent a small patch that does nothing else than to bring up the revision number to be on par with other platforms (consoles got today their parity patch that included an extra fix that does not apply to PC, hence the need to bump the rev #).