Common funcom how hard can it be to fix this!

**Game mode: (Online official | Online private | Single-player)
**Type of issue: Bug
Server type: PvP | PvE-Conflict | PvE]
Region: does not matter, i’m sure its on all of them.

First part in the video: corpses vanish when you look away!
second part in the video: walk mode “animation jitter when standing still / idl”

Part one:
Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. kill NPC
  2. Loot set NPC
  3. Look away, get the corpse out of screen/view
  4. walk/run away from it, look back 75% of the time corpse vanished

Part two
Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Press the Walk keybind button
  2. See your character grow/jump a tiny bit!
  3. See your character jitter up and down !!
  4. Start to walk, all is ok, up to you stop walking and goto standstill/idl and the jitter starts again.
3 Likes

Considering how often that has been reported - I just do not think they can read reports.

i won’t let this auto-lock before i hear official word from dev or comunity woman “sorry forget your name :roll_eyes:”.

Think of the roll-players for once, walking inside base all the time, but the jitter is making me mad at this point, really thought on uninstalling even!! seriously i won’t last forever, i eventually will crack uninstall and move on to other game(s)

ps: seems the autolock days did not reset by me from reply, oh well if its auto lock i’ll make a new thread, till you either fix it or ban me from the forum! i’m sick of this, this bug existed well before relrease!

Thought I’d bump your thread @Noxsa, as it would be good if you could get a response. At least to know what the dealio is, right?

oh that’s easy, its everywhere, singleplayer, online (any server) how hard can it be to fix eh
i had this sins early access, have it with mods, without them…

So you don’t have any of them problems? or you just have em but are so used to them you auto ignore it?

I experience this too. It’s as ubiquitous in my game as OP describes. I also recall seeing this in several Let’s Plays I have seen.

Single-player, Local. Heavily modded, as in 26 mods (haven’t tested by removing all mods as isn’t a big concern of mine, very low priority to me personally).

One does not have to loot the corpse in any way for it to prematurely disappear.

Once I had gotten to a sufficiently high level and could soak damage, if I was farming an area (eg New Asagarth) I developed the habit of always looting a fresh kill if possible, even while I took unnecessary damage, so as not to miss the opportunity to loot the body. It was fairly common for me to finish slaying a few NPCs, then turn around to loot my initial slain foe, only to discover they were gone.

Just one of those things in this game one has to get used to unfortunately. Not one of the more annoying things to me personally, yet a fix would be appreciated.

I’ve never had the jittery thing though, at least not that I recall.

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.