Complete crash during loading everytime game is unplayable

Game mode: [Online | Singleplayer]
Problem: [Crash | Bug | Performance | Misc]
Region: [Here]

[Free text]

Steps on how to reproduce issue:

1 Like

Error code CE-34878-0 current ps4 system is up to date and game version is 1.19 and states its up to date. Game is now completly unplayable…

2 Likes

this happens every time when update comes for ps4 or funcom

It seems like it. I really don’t want to have to start all over again, as that what I had to do last time to get the game to be playable.

1 Like

I just got this same error code after a blue screen crash last night, first one ever on this game in over 3 months, so I think it’s fair to say it’s something to do with the newest patches.

I got tired of not being able to log into the game, so I started fresh again (this makes 3 times in total). I made my base smaller and only had one tame thrall. I decided to build in a different location and everything seem to be coming along nicely until I got the CE-34878-0 error message. When I restarted the game about 1 to 2 hours work on my base gone and all of sudden a tree was poking through my base. What I have notice is that every time that I get the CE-34878-0 error message, the game no longer works correctly after that. I still believe that the CE-34878-0 error has something to do with the autosave and that something is happening that autosave is not given enough time to save everything before the next autosave kicks in, thus the game data file get jacks up. Right now I am not going to play Conan Exiles anymore until the next update comes out and after starting over yet again I have the same problems then I am moving on from this game.

To me it seems that ps4 version of the game has the most problems compared to PC and Xbox. Is there a way to turn off autosave or either increase the time between autosaves, to see if the primary cause of the CE-34878-0 error messages?

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.