Complete Edition but without dlc

Hello me and my friend bought the Complete Edition of the Game and we don’t have “Architect of Argos” and “Riddle of Steel” why ???

When and where did you buy the complete edition from? The complete edition from a year ago is not the same as the complete edition that is being sold today. It also clearly states what is included.

Then you should go check what you bought there. From what I can see they sold you an old code which includes:

• Conan Exiles (Base Game)
  • Conan Exiles - Jewel of the West Pack (DLC)
  • Conan Exiles - Seekers of the Dawn Pack (DLC)
  • Conan Exiles - The Imperial East Pack (DLC)
  • Conan Exiles - The Savage Frontier Pack (DLC)
  • Conan Exiles - Year 2 Season Pass (DLC)

As evident from the product info, Riddle of Steel (not part of Season Pass 2) and Architect of Argos (released in year 3) are not included.

Next time consider buying from an authorized seller or read carefully what you pay for.

1 Like

I had the same case, I think a complete seasson has to include all in game and futured. Maybe the correct name is complete edition today, but not tomorrow…

The Complete Edition currently on Steam and Microsoft Store includes all DLCs, including the elusive Riddle of Steel that was not part of any previous Season Pass.

Complete editions are sold complete at the time of purchase. Unless specifically stated otherwise, it should not be assumed to include any future content.

As for buying on Instant Gaming - well, maybe this explains why they can sell games cheaper than RRP.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.