Conan Exiles #1932 Server Issues Everyday

Conan Exiles #1932 Server Issues Everyday

Greetings and salutations, I did this little video up to show some of the problems that I have been having with latency, rubber-banding, timing out, and server disconnects. These issues don’t exist on the sister server 1931. They only exist on 1932 and it seems to happen after PvP hours until server resets.I think the memory on the server is going bad. Because after the memory is depleted for the day I noticed that there’s inventory issues. when I try to access a chest it takes 30 seconds for my inventory to load in the chest.

it actually is happening on 1931/…everynight after raid time…it becomes unplayable until the next day…please funcom help…

This is also happening to 1931 now please fix. It is getting really bad…more and more time we lose to play per day

i created a thread about those problems on 1932 2 weeks ago, requesting some information and some focus about this situation as it has happened just after the release of the last dlc, but apparently it don’t come from the dlc.

The only answer of funcom was to close the thread without giving any information and saying it was not respecting the rules of forum about exploit ???.. i can still not beleive their answer.

that the first time that i see a company reacting like that when an issue about a server making totally unplayable the server is reported by their customer. and I still hope for a better answer, the kind of we are working on the issue…

IF you are lucky enough to be able to log into the server in the first place it is not playable in the current state. Lag of greater than 30 seconds and rubber banding.

Please do something

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.