Server 1932 pvp no ping, 2d time today its gone down for extended time

Game mode: [official online)]
Type of issue: [Crash, again]
Server type: [PVP]
Region: [America]

[For the 2nd time today the server hit a big lag spike then disconnected everyone, server is still up but no ones able to rejoin the 2nd time today… lost my body 1st time… gona lose my body on this 2nd time…]

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Official server issues - Main thread

Hey @KorTheRed

Thanks for bringing this up. We’re investigating what could have been the cause for this outage.

I cant upload pictures but the meshing on 1932 is getting very frustrating. How can yall not doing anything about it ? They don’t even try to hide … They building T3 shrines in the mountains. I have loactions and pictures but cant upload because I’m new it says , Guess they will just stay there.

Hey @Strangecraft

You can send those pictures and locations to our tool Exploit Hunters, which you can access here:

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.