Conan Exiles 3.0

Ya, Tela, you are really speaking at a point of ignorance here. Or are intentionally trolling.

Dungeons are on the map itself, just hidden behind barriers. They change lighting and etc through basic volumes.

Dev kit is free, you can open up the map for the Exile Lands and look. Siptah isn’t designed differently in terms of how the dungeons are set up.

3 Likes

This entire discussion

crazy pills

The dungeons are part of the map dude. Why you would continue to argue otherwise when it would only take a few minutes to verify for yourself using admin tools in single player is beyond me.

1 Like

Yeah, this went in a REALLY funny direction.

• I said they are not attached to the map’s polygon structure - same as in most games.
  • I’m told that’s incorrect.
  • I say “show me”.
  • A video is shown showing them up in the sky not attached to the map’s polygonal structure - just like I said.
  • everyone says give it up dude you’re wrong.

What the actual flip? LOL

Oh well, it all started because I thought :thought_balloon: @Khandi would be interested to know that they are not “undermesh” as I understand the term. Can us bozos at least agree on that point? :laughing:

I hope “bozo” isn’t considered too derogatory or rude!!! It’s a “Firesign Theatre” reference BTW.

You’re original statement clearly indicates you were referring to an instanced volume completely outside and distinct from the main game map (ie ‘another dimension - an alternate space and time).

That’s what I said he can think of it as yes… And when called on to clarify I said:

Do you even know what instancing is? I think if you did, you wouldn’t be deriving that assumption from what I wrote. :stuck_out_tongue:

Personally I would enjoy a new smaller map with some daily activities/ friendly city just to bring players closer with more interactions. This christmas event is a great idea. I really like the graphics of Siptah, I wish it would be on EL as well. But for me the lack of obelisks made Siptah too big. On each server there is a pattern where people like to build.
What else to wish… New T2 building set. A T3 Kambujan set.
Or can be a “nomad” game style. A horse a carriage and a base with limited size/pieces. With some inventory.

2 Likes

I thought of how raid pvp could be better. And I cam e to this same idea. Each bi9me it’s own map. the only change would be to add meteor showers to each map, brimstone and black ice as well.
then make 30% of the map (center) not build able, and where 89%of the mats are.

why do you thought that there will be any 3.0? If right now is only 2.7? And game in half-limbo state.

But they said earlier that there will be no magic in CE because of bracelets we wearing.
Customising thrall appearence is good, but instead of waiting i recommen to use mods, they already allow that. Fashionist for example.

3 Likes

Bro it’s been like a month this isn’t fortnite, updates take time. Do you go into a half-limbo state every time you don’t do anything for a month?

Compare game updates to 2018-2019 and now. I remember it were more complex and more often, then adding simple event that can be done with PIPPI modkit in a day and “fixing” bugs by adding them.
Funcom already abandoned CE as they do with AoC back then for Dune. Even game director changed. Dont you notice that?

Your nostalgia blinds you. They also were pushing out chunks of an unfinished game back then, not adding and fixing more stuff for an already finished game.

Many people don’t use pippi. Myself included, and every console user. That’s not a real argument.

How is the game abandoned when we literally just got an update they say is indicative of more upcoming content in the near future

Last I checked, abandoned games stop updating, not do the exact opposite of that. I think one of us has our definition of abandoned wrong

1 Like

You dont understand. Event htat they developing for a long time can be easily made by non official MOD! its a shame for devs.
I dont have any nostalgia bout this game, i dont even like it, i just compare what i saw in Age of Conan many time ago. Same events.
Much income at release, then playerbase drop, devs switching to new project abandoning old game, then releasing new one full of bugs but again have high sales AT START and then switch to another.
Now they switched to Dune. All is simple

I don’t think you understand how development, or modding works but ok go off chief.

Then let me be completely blunt, go away. You’re here to whine for the sake of whining. Go play something you do like and stop wasting everyone’s time.

3 Likes

Yeah right, Conan Exiles is being abandoned so much that they’re about to release its biggest update yet, and have introduced a brand new system for upcoming events, sounds about right.

I second Jimbo on this, if you don’t like the game, please do yourself and everyobdy else a favor and go do something you enjoy, instead of polluting the forums.

2 Likes

Just because it’s currently in 2.7 does not mean that there has to be a 2.8 and a 2.9. They could go straight from 2.7 to 3.0. I guess we’ll see what they come up with.

If they convert conan exiles to UE5 wouldnt that give them a bigger template to expand the exiled lands?

As far as I understand and as much as I would love it, they simply can’t convert it to UE5. I’m sure someone on the forum can answer your question in more details though.

They literally said so.

No they didn’t. Funcom has been wanting to add sorcery pretty much forever.

Conan is still profitable and the average player base is increasing over time.

2 Likes

Time will judge who was right. All funcom history says that im right. Id like to be wrong but facts are that.
I like game, but i dont like game company that abandones its own games. if i wont like the game i wont care about it and i wont create mods for it, wont post here on forums and etc.
This game has great potential like AoC has but moment is lost.
I would like to be wrong and see 3.0 with tons of new additions, but looking on what 2.7 and 2.4-2.6 are i dont have this confidence.