Conan Exiles + Epic Store = overpopulated servers

I would have thought that was also part of the point though, at least from Epic games perspective (now owned by the same company that now owns funcom) is to lure more players to their platform.

EPIC is not owned by Tencent, so maybe check before spouting misinformation.

Zorvan, with all respect: you seem to have a solid understanding on the corporate side, so I would request that you provide information to go with your arrogance. The explanation (with sources) you provided for me regarding the delisting, for example, was very informative and well-written. You could even post information without the arrogance.

1 Like

what did u say

hmm?

@Jubei … owns a substantial portion … They are not a majority shareholder. Love people’s selective reading …

2 Likes

So even when you look it up yourself you get it wrong? Wow.

I dunno so much if it selective reading as much it is a lack of understanding around the concepts of corporate ownership. Despite it being straight forward and easy to grasp I have seen much worse assumptions made around this kind of topic.

1 Like

new map is coming, and with that, new servers (with this new map).

So, more player is a good thing.

Yes,

i see people here asking for new players, while we have small map for unlimited foundations by player/clan and that LAGS with ONLY 20/40 players,

and when happens an freeweekend is an totally shame with 40/40 the OFFICIAL servers kicks all the time

its beautiful rising the game, BUT DOING IT RIGHT, NOT IN DESPERATE WAY,

luckily Epic Games is an totally untrustable platform, you cant even buy the game there and they lied about the “Free Conan”
hahahahahahahah ridiculous

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.