Conan Exiles is about to die

Do you know that DLC was available for purchase (at least on UK PSN store) before the update… so in my case I would even argue not only false advertisement but also fraud via bait and switch… I bought the DLC around 1PM BST started looking at stuff in DLC (no prior advertisements… dev streams and such I only knew what i saw in-game before release and when DLC was purchased)… then around 5PM BST hit the update… and only after that update when i compared numbers I started to look up what was advertised and promised!?

And…

Health Damage: 53
Armor Penetration: 10%
Durability: 1237.5

vs

Heatlh Damage: 53
Armor Penetration: 13%
Durability: 1710

Is not on par… frame it however you like!

Aslo Flawless variants are NOT available in-game (only via admin panel) so available items are even worse than in this example.
DLC is not complete (there are no Thralls to craft Exceptional and Flawless variants)… numbers were changed without prior announcement on day of release and in some cases after DLC purchase… this DLC release is a ****show… and probably last purchase for this game on my part!

Items were visible in-game long before release… they had multiple opportunities to change them before the DLC release (many people made purchasing decisions based on those numbers)!!!

p.s. @DethosThePict you conveniently ignored this part…

1 Like