Conan Exiles RP-Showcase YOUR Server!

I’m going to reiterate how important this website is to find the roleplay server you’re looking for. Its looking to be a rough winter, so if you’re in need of something to do, check this place out and have a look at the variety of servers available to meet your tastes.

2 Likes

CE RP just keeps growing and adding amazing and inventive new servers to choose from. It’s a great time to be playing Conan Exiles…and an even better one to be roleplaying in it.

1 Like

With the advent of Isle of Siptha and the amazing free original mod map Savage Wilds from Wild Cypher, Conan Exiles has become a much deeper and richer game than ever before and with near limitless possibilities. It’s an amazing world to roleplay in, especially now that the world itself has begun to expand outside just the original Exiled Lands map. There’s never been a better time to come see all the innovative roleplay servers and join the adventure!

Updating to request this forum thread be moved to the new servers and clans forum. Thank you.

Moved to PC section.

1 Like

@AndyB Many thanks. I know I’m no community rep’s favorite person right now but I still want you to know I really appreciate your responses, efforts and overall tone. I always enjoy seeing you on the livestreams and yes, I’m even a fan of your infamous sweater. LOL So anyway, just wanted to say thank you, for all you do.

2 Likes

Haha, I appreciate your kind words, even about my SIGNATURE ARGYLE SWEATER! And hey, thanks for what you do for the roleplay community. :smiley:

1 Like

Hey RP server owners there’s been a spike of interest in VOICE RP servers and there seems to be very few of them out there. So if you run a voice RP server there are players looking for you! Come on over to CE RP so they can find you! And be sure to put “Voice RP” in the title of your server ad!

Ditto for console players! There ARE RPers out there who play on console and they’re looking for RP servers as well!

Just giving this post a little love with the recent influx of players.

The CE RP Discord and enjin site are both excellent resources for those looking for a server as well as those who are hosting and looking for players.
It remains an active community with Alex at the helm…with or without her pirate gear. :wink:

1 Like

No matter what I’m wearing, I’m always a pirate. Now if Funcom will just give us ships! LOL

But, pirate lover or not, CE RP is still the place to come look for the treasure of the best RP server for you!

1 Like