Conan Exiles Suggestions

Long-table has a glitch too with table cloth at corners the table cloth gets absorbed into the table looks bad

And I can’t pick up or delete tents please fix this

There is already an own topic for this:
Look at: Scout your enemies: Building a simple spyglass

My water drains faster in the cold, without spicy foods. I drink my waterskin and I start to get really cold and frostbite in the snowy lands, hunger never really seems to go down at all though.

That’s interesting. Especially since being cold says it makes you hungry faster and being hot is supposed to make you thirsty faster.

So it really is messed up!

As a side note, I recommend berry pulp if you’re at least level 28.

I’ve come across mods for PC version of the game, if Sony and Microsoft would allow it you could allow gameplay friendly mods to the game like they have done with Skyrim and Fallout. Microsoft sure, they are pretty laid back when it comes to mods on the Xbox, it’s just Sony that will be the real issue, there are quite ■■■■ when it comes to mods and I’m sure it’s for good reason. I just think the possibility of filtering and monitoring mods that only improve people’s experiences and make people’s servers unique in their own way could be an easy approach to attract more users and promote the game. Now I’m not saying this game needs mods to be better but it could make things more interesting, especially since FunCom is taking a more patient approach to the game, fixing bugs and glitches first before bringing out any new content. I appreciate this approach, it shows you care for the players experiences which is why I am suggesting a possibility for mods to spice things up and keep the population satisfied while you concentrate of fixing bugs. I love the game but honestly it’s getting boring with little else to do but build and build. Perhaps it’s my own fault for being a peaceful solo player with no tribe and avoiding conflict with other players. Role-playing is fun but there is still no text chat support as far as I am aware. Some emotes are still glitched so I can’t really complete my emote hunt. This is where mods may come in and help boost my spirits while I wait for new content. Please just consider the idea, of course I would understand if it’s not possible or risky but you never know what the outcome could be until you try.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.