Conan Exiles testlive: Freya's Quest

I have tried doing the ending of Freya’s quest multiple of times and it always ends the same…she just stands there at the end? Am I doing something wrong or is this a bug? Please contact me in regards to this I would like to finally finish this quest! LOL
Thank you!
TyliaMtSinger

2 Likes

I cant even get there.
My server crashed while I was hunting with her. Now all she does is “returning home” at her Hovel.

Greetings TyliaMtSinger!
Thank you for reaching out to us and welcome to our forums!

Could you please give us more details about your situation: When you finish the Freya’s quest you cannot interact with her anymore?

@Shaolindruid were you doing a quest with her or were you finished by that point? Were you not able to retried Freya from her ‘‘returning home’’ state?

We’ll be waiting for your reply!

1 Like

I do have a clip for you but this forum won’t accept the link. Is there a way for me to send you the clip?
Otherwise, Freya glitches out right after she defeats the witch and just stands there. Sometimes she will run back to the Ymir’s temple there in the village and then just stands there. Then eventually she will return to the standing point just outside the village where I will go back and end up doing the village all over again. There are also other places where she glitches out but thankfully there was more than one way to get the goal done. (Cave ingredient glitches out on her too) So I took her to the other ingredient sight and then it that worked but now I am stuck and I am unable to move forward with my streaming.

2 Likes

also stuck with Freyas quest. Helped Freya confront Hagarth in New Asagarth where he said we should head out to Nordhof to deal with the witch. I went to Nordhof but no Freya and no witch there. Returned to New Asagarth and Freya is still standing at the entrance. I can talk with her, but i think it’s the dialog i had with her already, before we confornted Hagarth with my conversational options being: “I remember”, “it was rather pathetic” and “goodbye”. Her responce is “I wanted to give you my thanks. You had no stake in this battle. When you found me, I was lost, Unable to moved, Paralyzed by weakness.”

Well, she then just keeps standing there and i cannot progress the quest line anymore

I was doing 2 quests with her.
The Find bigger prey to hunt (after the Rabbits).
Also the Find the ingredients quest.
The server crashed. When I came back on, she was at her Hovel in front of the Fire.
You can ask her the questions like she is following you. But wont follow you.
She is in the State of Returning Home.

1 Like

Since I haven’t heard from funcom on this…I have un installed and re installed the Testlive will give it one last try if she still glitches out then I will just give it up cause I have tried 3 times a day since the drop and I still can’t get her. She just stands there after the “taint leaves her soul” (after the battle with the witch) then nothing. I will try one last time today and if she still just stands there I will throw in the proverbial white towel and end the series. I will have no choice but to give it a negative review. (which I do not want to do since I love this game so much) I just hope if and when I finally get her she better be worth it the trouble of getting her!!!

1 Like

Thank you for all your replies everyone!

@TyliaMtSinger we’ve edited your permissions, please check if you’re able to post the link to your video now.

@Hunter in any point in the fight with Hagarth was Freya killed?

We’ll be waiting for your reply!

1 Like

here is one clip: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RE_cG-cJBOo

here is another clip: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Od0oq5PoMH8

Here is another version: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-QxzsXFJNj8

I think you get the point she just doesn’t move…

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum @TyliaMtSinger, nice to have you around.

your very welcome. Glad to be here.

1 Like

So have quest at the phase where Freya is supposed to meet outside Nordhof.
Tried the conversation with her multiple times at her camp and she says she will meet me but no Freya to be found outside Norfhof

Tried to upload image of her accepting quest and empty area of Nrodhof but forum wont let me

1 Like

Still no luck with finding her at Nordhof? I remember I had to look around a bit as well, seems she didn’t pop up right away. After turning around a few times, I noticed she was standing a little bit at a distance (north) of Nordhof.

2 Likes

Greetings stronglight!
Thank you for sharing your case too.

We’ve updated your permissions, meaning you can now share your screenshots regarding this issue :slight_smile:

no, she was not killed. She left the hut of hagarth after he told us to go to nordhof. Freya is now standing back outside of New Asagarth.

Hadn’t heard from support in regards to Freya?

I finally got her!!!
Thank you Funcom! Tho she is still a bit glitchy? Here is the link to the video. It will air on 10/5 for you to watch.