Conan Exilles server #3052 PS4

Hello everyone,

As you may understand everything we worked on this year was delayed and took longer then expected because of the pandemic, we are all working from home in the best way possible. However, issues like experienced in this server are harder to test and work on when every team member is isolated and with limited resources.

We are deeply sorry for the inconvenience but, once again we’ll ask you to be patient and let’s hope that next year the pandemic ends and allows us to work more efficiently from the office.

One more time, we apologize for the long wait and thank all of you for your patience.

Game mode: [Online | pvpc]
Problem: [Crash | Bug | Performance | Misc] ridiculous
Region: [uk]
Ps4

Server 3052 is not loading’ Again!
The investment in time and money, us the gamer puts in to this game, on this server is being destroyed by your simple inability to fix this problem. Your destroying the relationship and enjoyment we have with Conan. Of which we clearly all love. That love won’t last much longer for me and it certainly won’t extend to Siptah. Why would I buy another game I can’t play!

2 Likes

I am feeling the same :+1:

3 Likes

Game mode: [Online | online]
Problem: [Crash | Bug | Performance | Misc] please some feed back
Region: [uk]

I’ve Just been kicked of the server with the error message ’ lost server connection’ My Internet is fine yet now I can’t get back on the server!
I have a purge today as well as loosing hrs of work yesterday thanks to the same bug. This is ridiculous funcom.
Its simple’ when the server is rebooted we can get online’ after about ten hrs there always seems to be a problem. Everyone gets kicked then we can’t get back online. Due to the way the game works, we all in most cases suffer massive consequences in loosing our loot for example. Most essentialy our time. As a result of this bug!
Please help :pray:

Steps on how to reproduce issue:

1 Like

It could also be cheaters using a new exploit to gain extra attributes and shutting down server evidently a new screw over the to non cheater community . @Lionsraws

2 Likes

Anyone here? funcom? we need a solution or you can close 3052 because all players have de-installed this buggy game.

Hello everyone,

We understand your frustration, our team has pinpointed the issue and we’re are doing our best to send out a fix as soon as possible.

Apologies for the long wait.

1 Like

Have not been able to login to this server all weekend, no matter the time now, so it’s progressed from late afternoon onwards, to all the time, whole weekend of hoping to play gone @Community

played today from 10 to 12. then i died and had a disconnect. after that no chance to join.
all equip ist gone.

Nearly another week passed by, we‘re paying for a game we cannot play…

i think it‘s time for a compensation.

2 Likes

…and another unplayable weekend…

my respect to funcom. they earn money with a game that is unplayable for 2-3 month.

and nothing happens except of pleasing for patience.

shame on you!!!

2 Likes

Yes another weekend where you cannot login no matter the time, do server resets not happen at weekends?

1 Like

Perhaps Sony should do the same to Conan they have done with cyberpunkt…

remove from the playstation store.

other servers seem to have the same problem. who can guarantee that there are not the same problems with siptah after release. at this time i will not buy again a game full of bug and such a bad support i never had before in a game.

1 Like

So this morning, my partner manages to log on to the server, I thought great, and half hour later I try and log on, only to find I can’t, check time (GMT) and it’s only 10:15, it is happening earlier and earlier, something needs to be done very soon absolutely ridiculous this is, has been going on for far to long, almost a year now and still no fix in sight, how long do we have to wait ? @Community

2 Likes

Hello any update on what is happening with this issue, tried to log on this morning, 10am GMT, and low and behold can’t log on, yet my partner logged on just 30 minutes before hand, @Mayra @community @Hugo

and again 12 days since the last answer…

2 Likes

Oh and now even earlier to not being able to logon, it’s 9:30am GMT, not that long after server reset, this is really ridiculous @community

Server restarts are automatically triggered once every 24 hours per server (with a slight margin due to the process taking more time to complete due to database size), and we actively monitor servers for unusually long uptimes.

Regarding the connectivity issues being experienced and reported, we’re forwarding all feedback we get and are currently looking into this matter internally, as detailed in another post:

22 days ago… last post: …“solve the problem soon as possible“

ridiculous. i think it‘s time to say goodbye to conan and funcom.

1 Like

If you currently can logon within 3 hour’s of server reset, you can get in, but this is a serious problem, and there seems to be no solution, I would say, as the problem is with the server’s, might be time for funcom to change server provider’s, bye bye g-portal