Console players need an answer! programmers, come on!

Server crashes, now there’s no mechanism to report. Idk if they bothered with previous “high tech Google docs” mechanism.

you are absolutely right!, ps4 players are abandoned, many bugs, foundation spam, constructions in the obelisks… and it’s impossible mission to report all that :woman_facepalming:t3:

doesnt matter, they probably wont do anything about your report anyway.

1 Like

They will sell us a dlc and everything fixed xD

you know our messages will be deleted in a few minutes? The volunteer forum moderator does not let anyone speak badly about the game. You watch.

Hahahaha it’s reality :woman_shrugging:t3:

You may want to, you know, look around the forums a little. The general tone of posts is not exactly overwhelmingly positive. If what you say about the moderation was even close to the truth, there wouldn’t be many threads open on the forums.

I’m not saying that overmoderation doesn’t happen, but those are more isolated cases than a general rule.

3 Likes

lol This guy is is just having one of those pot calling the kettle black moments. Just ignore him everyone. He just dilutes the conversation. “Next”.

Ah dude, I did not flag Metallica’s post, it had already been flagged when I happened upon it. After all why would I go to the trouble of trying to “hide” it only to make it visible again by reposting it. :crazy_face: Honestly I dont care how many people do or dont read your post; its inconsequential to me.

1 Like

Hey there,

We’ll proceed to close this thread since this topic is being discussed in that thread, while this one has derailed a bit from its initial intent.
Please continue the initial discussion here:

3 Likes