Basic Info:

Platform: PlayStation 4
Issue Type: Gameplay
Game Mode: Online Official
Server Type: PvE
Map: Exiled Lands
Server Name: 3890

Bug Description:

I have encountered issues with losing container contents since the recent patches. I had 5 metal chests filled with different colors of dye. I was relocating them to a new build so I picked up each chest. When I opened my inventory, all of the dye from my chests of reds and greens were missing. There were no loot bags on the ground and I checked the event log over the next hour to see if perhaps the contents had fallen into the world geometry and decayed. I never received an event log and the items did not reappear after log off and re-entry. Two days later, I was updating my floors to a new material and in the process, one of the floor pieces disappeared instead of being replaced. A wooden cabinet that was on the tile lost stability and vanished and never produced a loot bag. The contents also did not go into my inventory. Unfortunately, this cabinet contained unique equipment including the final breath of the red mother. I verified that the contents never appeared in our event log and simply vanished into thin air.

Bug Reproduction:

I am no longer picking up containers until they have been manually emptied in order to avoid this problem.

2 Likes

Thanks for the advice.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.