Could somebody briefly outline the basics of how the upcoming Saga server will work for someone who missed the last one?

I understand that the idea is to revive Fury server, but who really wants to invest the time on Saga into a new character just to spend time alone in Kheshatta on Fury?
It’s pretty damn dead. Duels are somewhat alive, minigames are extremely rare, and no pve content availability whatsoever.
Thinking that this move will revive the server is a stretch, which can just hold players back from Saga altogether.
Give it a second thought please.

t1 PvP? this event is a joke if it duel tournament in the end is all they prepared, moreover ur character will stuck in desert of Fury )

In other words reward is ~10 gold :thinking:
Why not reward lets say with WB cloak and rf rings, which takes lots of time to get, those would be rewards. Just don’t forget to nerf rf rings in pvp at some point :joy:

1 Like

T1 PvP at achievement of level 80 as was for Zath saga with T1 PvE at achievement of level 80.
What is weird in all this? To me seem good (and you can bring that gear on Fury or Crom on character is still pvp0 but you want try PvP); real ending reward is yet unknow!

Difference is that u can buy pvp gear at any time with 10g or something, but pve gear always need to be raided for. Doesn’t look same value to me.

Full set, included weapons and accessories cost 28.81 golds, golds that you NOT have at the simple achievement of level 80 without doing factions or quests or pve in general.
Not seem a bad reward just for be 80!

1 Like

Seems not a proper reward to me if its just gold… Keep in mind its reward after 7 weeks of gameplay. On zath any dedicated ppl could be 80 in a week or so…

I was expecting new weapon models for PvP T3 or something. I use PvE T4 conq 2he because of its model, even though it has way less dps than the PvP T3 greatsword or blunt, and their PvE equivalents.

A realistic Medieval weapon model variant of PvP T3 weapons would be amazing, but that’s just me. For instance, the green greatswords you get in Tortage look a lot better than most of the high level ones for me.

t1 pvp rewards is not rly good reward tbh,getting 1 legendary weapon( with 0 sell gold) would be nice,cause there are rly good looking models there

Remember, everyone starts fresh on Saga of Blood. Completing the Saga of Blood questline grants you a baseline set of T1 PvP gear with T2 accessories to instantly make you competitive.

Additionally, there’s the new Selkhet-themed armor set you can obtain from the quest along with a power cloak and necklace, and a community-wide reward cloak if/when folks meet the requirements for that. I can get some previews of the armor and new cache stuff today if you want :slight_smile:

you do realize the first saga server gave you a full set of T1 PVE gear upon completion of level 80. So whats the difference if they give you T1 PvP gear?

For what reason saga video introducing was showing t2 sets?

you sure it was showing T2 gear set and not the special vanity armor you will be getting?

We showed off the special vanity armor from the quest as well as PvP T2 Vanity sets you can get from the new cache, similar to the PvE T3 Vanity sets from Saga of Zath’s cache.

1 Like

Just what sort of saga quest is involved? I don’t want to do the amount of raid work we had to do on saga prior to get the equivalent of a t1 armor set.

really, though…a t1 set? For six plus weeks of doing saga blood? Is something else in the works as a reward? Again, saga prior gave a full t1 set for getting to lvl 80 and doing destiny…plus the t6 weapons/neck if you were able to get in to a raid to kill bosses

Its not looking like much of an incentive to start again on a new server for pvp for those of us who usually do pve. But its going to be whats its going to be. Would be interesting to know the number differences in the sagas though down the line

One more reason to drop Saga of Blood for Crom players. Only way to transfer vanity items from paid boxes is to pay for character transfer. $uch $mart behaviour.

Taken Straight from Introducing the Saga of Blood forum post:

The Saga Quest

Shortly after washing ashore on Tortage Island, you are assigned a “Saga Quest” which tasks you with reaching various progression milestones:

• Reach Level 18
  • Reach Level 30
  • Reach Level 40
  • Reach Level 50
  • Reach Level 60
  • Reach Level 70
  • Reach Level 80
  • Reign in Blood

Each tier also requires you to defeat several players in your level range.

and all you had to do was hit level 80 on the first saga server to gain full T1 armor

Yeah, the cool thing about the Saga format is also its riskiest proposition; we want to experiment and do new stuff with each Saga iteration, but that also means there’s things we’ll need to be called on to improve. :slight_smile:

Well, the best part is that participating on Saga of Blood is 100% optional. If you don’t want to play on there, then you don’t have to!

To clarify, this final task involves simply participating in Minigames, killing people in the Pit Master’s Arena, and then also killing a bunch of people within your level range. Mind, it will still take some time to get to this point since there’ll be weekly level caps, but still.

Everything looks good. This server im sure will bring in a lot of PvPers back and get them excited again. Its all up to you guys to keep them once this server is over. You guys have been doing a lot of new and great stuff lately and im sure a lot of people thank you for it.