Could somebody briefly outline the basics of how the upcoming Saga server will work for someone who missed the last one?

2-3 is fine. We don’t need a full team. Just want to be able to play with friends in an online multiplayer game lol

5 Likes

This server would be a great test case for these mini’s.

2 Likes

What level will minis start? It will be epic fun to do one at say level 5 fresh from the jungle

You can join minis at level 5, and we did have a sag going within minutes of the server opening in last saga.

2 Likes

Cool. Thanks

The top 4 player killers for each class will qualify for a chance to win an exclusive Cloak, Title, and other fabulous prizes for your class.

Move along. Nothing to see here.

If that’s incentive to play on Saga then it will be dead long before doors to level 80 will open. And than that 4 for each class may be around 50% among those who will stay till end.

Gratz Funcom, you help me make decison to not waste any second on new server.

I see there is going to be PvP festivals every weekend … @AndyB I strongly urge Funcom to enable this at the beginning of the Asia/Oceanic weekend and run through to the end of the European/USA weekend … otherwise the oceanic and Asian community is going get a lot less opportunity to participate each weekend as the Europe/USA weekends start halfway through OUR weekend.
Time zones suck and there is no way around them … more time for USA/Europe starting when many will be at work on Friday is desirable rather than less time for Asia/oceanic due to the festivals starting halfway through our weekends and finishing on a Monday when we are at work.

2 Likes

Since rewards are utterly bad IMO for most long term players the “all time on” pvp event they could have enabled on regular server as well :joy:

• Is the mechanics of double claims be introduced for this saga as well?
  • what will the hoard cache offer: pvp 1 vanity?
  • what time exactly does saga start?
  • what happens to low level ingame shop gear? Or will there be special low level ingame pvp gear in shop?
  • besides the full pvp 2 gear as reward will the exotic tier 3 weps be the highest reward?
  • what level must a toon achieve to stay alive for server transfers?
  • will SC be enabled ?
  • who designs your recent vanity armors :wink:
  • and can you tell us the lore on the unknown hyborian god “blood” :sunglasses:
2 Likes

Are the rewards going to be also available under loyalty for the original accounts? And are they going to only be accessible to Fury characters or to Crom ones also?

What sort of rewards are we looking at? I can 't imagine that you would do the t6 set again, but what is going to be there for the rewards?

Do you have hacking covered? I hear a lot in global about hacking in minis, people porting around the playfield, fast running, etc…but I stopped doing minis mostly due to the farming of less geared characters (or ‘ganking’) and the trash talking

Can you please consider giving the option on allowing for either Fury or Crom to be the transfer spot at the end of Saga Blood? Or give the option for one free character transfer for that account? I already paid (full price before the change) to move all my characters off Fury due to the mindset of World pvp and I don’t plan on going back there since there pvp options likely more populated on Crom now.

You can expect Saga of Blood post-server rewards will it’ll be very similar to how we handled Saga of Zath rewards. You will be able to claim the rewards once per account on a single other character of your choosing.

Rewards are PvP focused and include items that affect PvP stats, like PvP Hit rating, PvP armor, PvP protection, and boosted XP from PvP kills. There’ll be a new vanity set (not a recolor of spider armor) as well as T1 PvP Gear for finishing the Saga Quest.

Cheating is a concern and we’ll remain as vigilant as possible.

Our current plan is to have characters go to Fury after Saga of Blood closes. We will keep you informed of any updates, should they arise.

An exact time for the Saga of Blood opening has not been announced at this time. Our first priority is to ensure server stability so that comes first before we open Saga of Blood. Keep an eye out on social media and the forums for updates.

1 Like

Why you show pvp 2 tier in your teaser Video if we get pvp 1 gear? The video also states high level pvp gear which well isnt t1 ? :wink:

1 Like

PvP t1 ??

Is that some crude joke. Thats not even worth the trouble of playing saga… Let alone be stuck on fury with t1 pvp

HAHAHAHAHA

everyone pvp 10 and pvp t3 gears come on funcom you can do better

1 Like

When we finished the Saga quest on the PvE server we were rewarded with a T1 PvE raid set. Why do you think the PvP server should be different?

Actually just from the kills and minis you will be pvp4 hitting level 80. So the reward is the saved Gold? :sunglasses:

was expecting a endgame reward like Zath had t6 weapon?

and necklace reward one of the necklaces from pit masters arena (PvP)

The question is what the end game Saga reward is going to be. Getting a pvp1 tier set just for getting to lvl 80 is one thing: having a tier1 pvp set be the final reward ? It does not compare at all to the saga t6 set.

Don’t know if its solo content or what

Idk if highest tier but t2 anyway

Is the final reward going to be a higher lvl of weapons or something?

hopefully not only the troll duel tournament is gonna be the only 80 endgame

want some sieges incentive :smiley:

@AndyB cmon, so you burn my bets about the red Zath reskin I had done :rofl:
what about the final reward? On Zath was pratically end-game (T6 neck+weapon) what in Blood Saga?