Crash during loading of a coop/singleplayer world

Game mode: Single-player
**Type of issue:**Crash
Server type: Singleplayer/Coop
Region: Europe

Whenever i try to start a coop game i crash during the loading screen.

I can start singleplayer worlds but i cannot continue them as coop worlds and i also crash when trying to create new worlds as coop/singleplayer worlds.

I just bought the game and thus haven’t played at all before when this happened. I have played a little offline singleplayer but that’s it. Nothing built. Just explored for like 30 mins.

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Be me.
  2. Start the game normally (via Steam) with BattlEye
  3. Create or continue a singleplayer world by enabling Coop.
  4. Crash during loading screen.

Any mods?

none

Only suggestions I have are to do the normal troubleshooting steps. Ensure your drivers are up to date, do a verify of installation files on Steam, check to make sure your virus protections aren’t blocking anything, re-install C++ redistribution packages, etc.

Is there a guide to which could be point me towards for all the steps mentioned?
I have verified installations on Steam so far but it didn’t do anything. Can i contact the developers for this? I don’t know what to do with my game now :frowning:

Hey @ReisLp

Welcome to our community.
Additional to the suggestions shared by @Multigun, please make sure that the folder where you’re storing your databases is set to the correct permissions and that the databases themselves are not set to Read-Only.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.