Crystal nodes yield very low and don't disappear after mining

Game mode: Online private
Type of issue: Bug
Server type: PvE
Region: EU
Mods?: NO
Edition: Steam

Bug Description:

Crystal nodes yield very low low and don’t disappear after mining. The yield is inconsistent meaning that most of the hits in the crystal node yield nothing. Hitting a node with the Steel Pick would yield 2 x 10/11 crystals and nothing more. Also the nodes are not dissapearing after the supposed mining. It is hard to tell when when you deplete a node this way, clearly something is wrong here. I remember 2019 when was such a joy to mine crystals, now is janky.

Steps to Reproduce:

1. Go to Cavern of Fiends / Warren of Degenerates or any other place known for crystal
  2. Mine crystals with any Pick
1 Like

Greetings,

Thank you for your report.

Are the settings default for harvesting and respawn of resources?
Are you located in the same region as the server? Have you noticed any lag issues?

Thank you in advance.

Yes, the settings are default for harvesting and resources respawn.
Yes, I am located in the same region as the server. Lag is very rare.
I also noticed the Gossamer nodes exhibit the same behaviour while mining using a Sickle.

Crystals are the wonkiest resource nodes by faaaaaar.
Most of them are just decorations, can’t be harvested. Lot of them are buried into the mesh so deep, you can’t even see them, but can harvest them. They are some times packed together dense, and the point matters where you hit them from. That’s why you can get nothing from smacking them, or get 6 popups at the same time that you get crystals with only one hit.

Gossamer is kinda like mushrooms. Hard do hit, and probably have better textures than actual body/hitbox.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.