Data on DPS of new onslaught daggers

Hello. I have had many people ask me in game about the new daggers and whether they are “better” than T6. Here is some data. Please note the weapons just came out and this data will likely be obsolete after they balance/fix the weapons and bugs they created in the game. These were two token bought mainhand daggers and the pay to win offhand dagger. I doubt that makes a difference, but they do have different names so maybe that will turn out to be relevant later.

This is straw man data standing in the same spot with almost identical rotation. No change in potions or runes. There is some variability with damage based on the random nature of crits and human inconsistency. So, there is some confidence interval around the data. This is still a decent ball-park.

T6/T6 (2:26 seconds)
average dps 2444
peak 4324
3 big crits from detonation

New main hand / New main hand (2:22 seconds)
average dps 2484
peak 4320
4 big crits from detonation

New main hand / New offhand (2:33 seconds)
average dps 2416
peak 4864
5 big crits from detonation

I also did a T4 and tried to compare to typical T4 data. It was about the same.

Note that the blessings on the new gems do not work with the T6 blessings (at least manic haze on the new gem does not work with T6 manic haze neck…there is no tier 2 blessing appearing). When the blessings are fixed and the new gems come out (the “???” gem slot) these likely will be slightly better than T6. That is my guess, who knows.

If there is some other data you are interested in, or test that would be helpful, please message me in game on Bubastis. I likely won’t look at this forum much.

Thanks for the farming runs and random run groups!

Oh here is the base data on the weapons. This is with +10 ferocity gems in both mainhand, and +5 dex in the offhand.

New mainhand / New offhand
base dps 578.3
crit 25.5%
crit d 34.2%

New mainhand / New mainhand
base dps 590.7
crit 25.6%
crit d 35.3%

T6 mainhand / T6 offhand
base dps 587.3
crit 27.9%
crit d 37.2%

Another thing to consider is hit rating with these daggers. We are seeing more evades and glancing blows at higher waves in onslaught. The mainhand has no hit rating, the offhand has 50 hit rating and the gems for offhand are a lot of hit rating stat. So perhaps consider you hit rating from armor in addition to dps potential.

3 Likes