Decay issues with freshly placed buildings

Hi there, I am a new player to Conan. only had the game 3 weeks max. I just placed 2 greater wheel of pains and 2 reinforced animal pens yesterday evening roundabouts and I come back online today and they decayed? I would have thought they would have had 48 hours real life hours at the very least before they started to decay as people got lives outside of games. Is this actually a thing or a bug I have found? for if this is the case its not worth me putting in time and effort to continually lose my buildings and other things, some of which are expensive to build in the first place! I was literally offline overnight how could they have decayed so dammed fast?

FUNCOM please fix this so I can continue enjoying a really fun game. I play on an official PVE server on Xbox one and so far everything bar the decay issue is fantastic.

1 Like

You should make a hammer to check, the wheel of pain directly on the ground has about 3 hours decay. Make a round foundation base to place it over and you will achieve a very longer decay.

1 Like

so I need to have everything on a foundation? how long is the decay for that?

The system calculates the decay based on the amount of building pieces connected, foundations carry the most value.

You can place somerthings on the ground but generally you need some building with foundations to create the base becay.

1 Like

yeah, you need to build over foundations or nearby to your base. the more you build, the more it will last up to a cap of 168h

1 Like

thank you both for answering my questions, I ill give your suggestions a go. really appreciate the help :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.